Medical Billing Specialist - Laboratory
Billing and Revenue Cycle Management | Spring Hill, TN | Full Time
Title: Medical Billing Specialist
Schedule: Monday - Friday (no weekends)
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Experience: Minimum of two years
Travel required: None
- Accurately enter daily charges.
- Manage denials.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct all job functions in compliance with HIPAA and industry regulations.
- A minimum of two years of experience in medical billing, coding and collections required; certification from a nationally recognized organization such as AAPC or AMBA is preferred.
- Current knowledge of coding, billing and reimbursement for commercial insurance, Medicaid and Medicare.
- Thorough understanding of EOBs, and the ability to effectively communicate by phone and in writing with insurers and patients.
- Consistently demonstrate extensive attention to detail, organization and multi-taking skills.
- Ability to provide a positive customer service experience to clients, guests, and patients.
- Self motivated and team player.
We highly value and invest in our staff. We truly believe by putting the interest our staff members first, they will in turn take great care of our clients. That's why we're committed to continually investing in our staff and making Phoenix Healthcare Services a positive and fun working environment.
Some of the benefits our staff members enjoy:
Competitive wage and salary
Paid time off (PTO)
401(k) retirement plan
Employee recognition plan