Lab Coder - Medical Billing
Billing and Revenue Cycle Management | Spring Hill, TN | Full Time
Title: Lab Coder - Medical Billing
Experience: Minimum of two years
Travel required: None
- Laboratory coding
- Maintain current knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct all job functions in compliance with HIPAA and industry regulations.
- A minimum of two years of experience in lab coding; certification from a nationally recognized organization such as CPC or CCS.
- Current knowledge of lab coding for commercial insurance, Medicaid and Medicare.
- Uses appropriate diagnoses codes, knowledge in molecular and genetic coding.
- Consistently demonstrate extensive attention to detail, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self motivated and team player.
We highly value and invest in our staff. We truly believe by putting the interest our staff members first, they will in turn take great care of our clients. That's why we're committed to continually investing in our staff and making Phoenix Healthcare Services a positive and fun working environment.
Some of the benefits our staff members enjoy:
Competitive wage and salary
Paid time off (PTO)
Employee recognition plan