Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Billing and Revenue Cycle Management | Spring Hill, TN | Full Time
Phoenix Healthcare Services is a leader in reliable, customer service based revenue cycle management services. From our 3 U.S based offices, we work hard at fostering a corporate culture of excellence and trust among clients and employees.
In 2008, we set out to change the world of Revenue Cycle Management. We started as a medical billing company, and have since evolved as an integrated data-driven RCM solution for laboratories, physicians, therapists, and other healthcare-related professionals. We didn’t stop there as we wanted to continue to stand out from the crowd and offer our clients propriety custom system agnostic performance dashboards.
With a exceptional client satisfaction history, an 8,000+ payer enrollment track record across all 50 states, and a 98 percent clean claim rate, we’re quickly growing and looking for the right candidate to join our team.
Title: Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Schedule: Full time. Monday - Friday
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Experience: Minimum of one year
Travel required: None
- Research and follow up on denied and aging claims.
- Thorough understanding of EOBs, and the ability to effectively communicate by phone and in writing with insurers and patients.
- Accurately post EOB's.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct all job functions in compliance with HIPAA and industry regulations.
- Consistently demonstrate extensive attention to detail.
- Report to account manager
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
- Acquaintance with widely-used payer management tools and practice management software programs
We highly value and invest in our staff. We truly believe by putting the interest our staff members first, they will in turn take great care of our clients. That’s why we’re committed to continually investing in our staff and making Phoenix Healthcare Services a positive and fun working environment.
Some of the benefits our staff members enjoy:
Competitive wage and salary
Paid time off (PTO)
Employee recognition plan