Contracting and Credentialing Specialist
Payer Contracting and Credentialing | Remote | Full Time
Phoenix Healthcare Services is a leader in knowledgeable, reliable, customer service-oriented revenue cycle management services and provider solutions, recognized for fostering a corporate culture of excellence and trust among clients and employees. If you share our mission and vision, and you are seeking a career with us, we'd love to hear about the value you can add to our team.
Title: Payer Enrollment Specialist
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Experience: Minimum of two years
Travel required: None
- Communicate & advise designated contact person of the paperwork necessary to begin the enrollment process, including any necessary research to gather all details to enroll.
- Prepare all demographics & enrollment data into software system and submit enrollment applications
- Follow-up with insurance companies regarding open applications
- Maintain credentialing files through payer portals including EDI, EFT, and ERA
- Provide reports and status updates to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
- Acquaintance with widely-used payer management tools
We highly value and invest in our staff. We truly believe by putting the interest our staff members first, they will in turn take great care of our clients. That's why we're committed to continually investing in our staff and making Phoenix Healthcare Services a positive and fun working environment.
Some of the benefits our staff members enjoy:
Competitive wage and salary
Paid time off (PTO)
Employee recognition plan