A/R Medical Billing Specialist
Billing and Revenue Cycle Management | Remote | Full Time
Phoenix Healthcare Services is a leader in reliable, customer service based revenue cycle management services. We work hard at fostering a corporate culture of excellence and trust among clients and employees.
In 2008, we set out to change the world of Revenue Cycle Management. We started as a medical billing company, and have since evolved as an integrated data-driven RCM solution for laboratories, physicians, therapists, and other healthcare-related professionals. We didn’t stop there as we wanted to continue to stand out from the crowd and offer our clients propriety custom system agnostic performance dashboards.
With a exceptional client satisfaction history, an 8,000+ payer enrollment track record across all 50 states, and a 98 percent clean claim rate, we’re quickly growing and looking for the right candidate to join our team.
Title: A/R Medical Billing Specialist
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Experience: Minimum of one year
Travel required: None
- Review and reprocess corrected claims.
- Communicate effectively with payers to resolve denials.
- Research and follow up aging claims.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct all job functions in compliance with HIPAA and industry regulations.
- Consistently demonstrate extensive attention to detail.
- A minimum of one year of experience in medical billing and collections required; certification from a nationally recognized organization such as AAPC or AMBA is preferred.
- Current knowledge of coding, billing and reimbursement for commercial insurance, Medicaid and Medicare.
- Thorough understanding of ERAs and EOBs, and the ability to effectively communicate by phone and in writing with insurers and patients.
- Ability to provide a positive customer service experience to guest, visitors, and patients.
- Superior attention to detail
We highly value and invest in our staff. We truly believe by putting the interest our staff members first, they will in turn take great care of our clients. That’s why we’re committed to continually investing in our staff and making Phoenix Healthcare Services a positive and fun working environment.
Some of the benefits our staff members enjoy:
Competitive wage and salary
Paid time off (PTO)