Heavy Equipment Operator or Laborer
Equipment Operators | Crestview, FL | Full Time
For over 25 years, Phil-dirt has supplied Northwest Florida with quality landscaping materials and complete site work construction contracting services. Stocked with a comprehensive landscaping supply that includes river rock / gravel, red clay soil, masonry sand, fill dirt, crushed granite, compost / loam, and Alabama red rock, Phil-dirt can help you make your landscaping ideas a reality. In addition to our landscaping materials, Phil-dirt offers complete site work construction contracting services for residential, commercial, and government clients. Services provided include land clearing, gravel driveway construction, grading & leveling, excavation & trenching, erosion control, demolition, and underground utilities installation. Phil-dirt is proud to serve Okaloosa County and surrounding areas, including Crestview, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville, Eglin AFB, Hurlburt Field, Shalimar, Valparaiso, Mary Esther, Cinco Bayou, Baker, Laurel Hill, Milligan, and Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Operate heavy machinery to excavate and load loose materials or excavate soil.
- Operation of Front-End Loader, Skid-Steer, Excavator, Bulldozer, Farm Tractor, Roller, Mulcher,
and/or hand shovels, etc performing Site Work.
- Site Work, Underground Utility, Topsoil screening & concrete crushing.
- Must be experienced at operating front-end loaders, excavators, heavy equipment.
- Must be reliable and committed to the tasks presented.
- Driver License with a clean MVR
- Depends on Experience.
- OSHA Certification a plus.
- Mechanical Aptitude a plus.
- Phil-dirt is a fast growing company, and hard work will be rewarded many times over as the company expands.