Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
IMPORTANT! Tell us more about yourself in a cover letter and explain how your skills and experiences qualify you for this position. If you are not currently in the Austin area, please tell us when you plan to relocate. Application without a cover letter will not be processed.
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Are you an individual who enjoys finding solutions to challenging and interesting logistical situations? Do you love hunting to find consultative solutions for clients, vendors and co- worker’s needs that come knocking at your door? Are you someone who feels they have more to offer a company other than a single-minded role within a rigid corporate structure?
We ship pets! For any client who is looking to move their furry family member from door-to- door, US to US or even country to country are often in need of a pet relocation company like us. We strive to provide an incredible experience to these clients on behalf of their precious cargo through our global network of vendors and 13 years of expertise.
Choose Us Because You Want to:
- Learn the building blocks of all the hard work, skills and knowledge it takes to ship a pet in the first 90 days through a healthy training program
- Provide this expert knowledge through a consultative approach in order to win client business
- Become a master-mind of problem solving and provide solutions oriented answers all day, every day
- Work with a collaborative team of people who are passionate about connecting individual journeys through one incredible experience
Transferable Skills Gained after 1 Year:
We want to help you grow while we grow with you! We understand this may not be a career for everyone, but along the way you will gain an amazing skill set even after 1 year.
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and multi-tasking
- Operate with an extreme understanding of Salesforce, a CRM used by over 100,000 companies
- Speak, write and listen effectively, concisely and attentively to a wide range of clients throughout the world
- Identify & Analyze problems while implementing multiple solutions on the spot
What We Value:
- We believe in the importance of an amazing team
- Our actions are guided by our integrity
- We are empowered to innovate
- We are experts and never stop learning
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do
Required Background & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Account Management, Logistics & Planning, Sales or relevant business area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the demonstrated ability to employ active-listening skills.
- Be team focused, working to establish strong relationships with your peers, clients and vendors.
- Documented history as a results-focused, resourceful person who has been trusted to exercise independent discretion and operate with minimal supervision.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while coping with time-sensitive situations and varying deadlines under the guidance of your more experienced peers.
- Abundant energy and enthusiasm, matched with a genuine desire to solve problems.
- Be a person with high integrity who believes in personal accountability.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in any applicable field.
For the especially enthusiastic candidate who would like to set themselves apart, please highlight yourself through a short video! Links can be submitted in your cover letter.