Customer Service | Austin, TX | Full Time
IMPORTANT! Tell us more about yourself in a cover letter and explain how your skills and experiences qualify you for this position. If you are not currently in the Austin area, please tell us when you plan to relocate. Application without a cover letter will not be processed. For the especially enthusiastic candidate who would like to set themselves apart, please highlight yourself through a short video! Links can be submitted in your cover letter.
Job Title: PetRelocation Specialist
Department: Production Team
Location: Austin, Texas
Our clients are in need of expert guidance regarding the complex process of safely transporting their furry family members. As a PetRelocation Specialist, you will be expected to provide the full spectrum of exceptional service to our customers. About half of your time will be spent communicating with customers, agents and vendors, while the other half will be dedicated to research and problem solving.
As the representation of PetRelocation to all incoming inquiries (info@, web, general phone line, etc.), the PetRelocation Specialist is accountable to the client for setting initial expectations as well as to the team for delivering qualified customers utilizing the BANT sales qualification process. You will also professionally direct unqualified leads or prospects to other sources utilizing and collaborating with Marketing to brainstorm and maintain automated nurturing programs for qualified long-term leads.
You will understand and determines move feasibility (country requirements, airline regulations, breed restrictions, cultural differences, etc.) to help our Sales Consultants & International Relocation Coordinators build and execute each move plan successfully per each client’s needs. While organizing and working through the tactical steps of a move timeline, the PetRelocation Specialist also manages, builds, and maintains relationships with vets, vendors, airlines, and government entities for each move.
Choose Us Because You Want to:
- Learn the building blocks of all the hard work, skills and knowledge it takes to ship a pet in the first 90 days through a healthy training program.
- Make a personal connection with our clients. Listen and respond with empathy to build rapport and understanding.
- Research routing options.
- Contact vendors by phone and email to obtain pricing.
- Contact veterinary offices to obtain necessary veterinary records on behalf of our clients and their pets.
- Generate and send documents using pre-populated templates that draw data from Salesforce.
- Execute the project plan and logistics for each pet move, using your expertise and judgment to make changes when required.
- Be timely in your communications with clients, vendors and teammates.
- Exercise high-level organizational and multi-tasking capabilities daily
- Focus each day on providing outstanding customer service, understanding that you will be called on to exercise conflict resolution skills from time to time.
- Update and maintain the integrity of data in Salesforce for each assigned project.
Transferable Skills Gained after 1 Year:
We want to help you grow while we grow with you! We understand this may not be a career for everyone, but along the way you will gain an amazing skill set even after 1 year.
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and multi-tasking.
- Operate with an extreme understanding of Salesforce, a CRM used by over 100,000 companies.
- Speak, write and listen effectively, concisely and attentively to a wide range of clients throughout the world.
- Identify & Analyze problems while implementing multiple solutions on the spot.
What We Value:
- We believe in the importance of an amazing team
- Our actions are guided by our integrity
- We are empowered to innovate
- We are experts and never stop learning
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do
Required Background & Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Account Management, Logistics & Planning, Sales or relevant business area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the demonstrated ability to employ active-listening skills.
- Be team focused, working to establish strong relationships with your peers, clients and vendors.
- Documented history as a results-focused, resourceful person who has been trusted to exercise independent discretion and operate with minimal supervision.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while coping with time-sensitive situations and varying deadlines under the guidance of your more experienced peers.
- Abundant energy and enthusiasm, matched with a genuine desire to solve problems.
- Be a person with high integrity who believes in personal accountability.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in any applicable field.