Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
IMPORTANT! Tell us more about yourself in a cover letter and explain how your skills and experiences qualify you for this position. If you are not currently in the Austin area, please tell us when you plan to relocate.
Application without a cover letter will not be processed.
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Reports To: CEO
Location: Austin, Texas
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to help with our inbound marketing efforts to educate and connect with our global clientele who are relocating with their furry family members.
Ideally you have 2-3 years of marketing experience working within in a small company and a knack for writing informative content while connecting with other team members. This is a hands-on position helping with the strategy, planning and execution of marketing efforts for a purpose driven brand.
We ship pets! For any client who is looking to move their furry family member from door-to-door, US to US or even country to country are often in need of a pet relocation company like us. We strive to provide an incredible experience to these clients on behalf of their precious cargo through our global network of vendors and 13 years of expertise.
What We Value:
- We believe in the importance of an amazing team
- Our actions are guided by our integrity
- We are empowered to innovate
- We are experts and never stop learning
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do
You’re a fit if…
- You are interested in international marketing and hope to gain experience while living in Austin TX;
- You love animals;
- You see the glass as half full;
- You love working with fun people in a playful office;
- You are a great collaborator;
- You believe that marketing is changing rapidly so it’s important to constantly learn new things;
- You love writing educational content towards a global market.
Things You’ll Work on In Your First Year...
- Represent PetRelocation’s voice and profile to the outside world using all available communication channels;
- Help us continue to build on a strong inbound marketing plan;
- Provide overall support for marketing initiatives including but not limited to general inquiries, social media, marketing campaigns, newsletters, micro sites, and other online initiatives;
- Build and cultivate relationships with PetRelocation staff to understand and obtain the “pulse” of the company to drive forward communication efforts; including:
- Country Spotlights
- Education on Industry Changes
- Documenting Company Events
- Maintain result driven marketing automation campaigns for countries we target;
- Take on other duties aligned with the needs of the business, when assigned.
Required Background & Skills:
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills;
- Experienced, capable and efficient writer and copywriter;
- Experience with sales-driving campaigns;
- Working knowledge of basic HTML;
- Comfortable with working in and navigating online systems and tools (Content Management System);
- Ability to handle multiple detail-oriented projects and deadlines at once;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively;
- Ability to exercise independent discretion and operate with minimal supervision;
- Abundant energy and enthusiasm, matched with a genuine desire to solve problems;
- Be a person with high integrity who believes in personal accountability.
- 2-3 years of experience working for a small company;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as communications, marketing or public relations;
- Experience with Eloqua and Salesforce;
- A sense of humor.
For the especially enthusiastic candidate who would like to set themselves apart, please highlight yourself through a short video! Links can be submitted in your cover letter.