Marketing Automation Specialist - Part Time
Marketing | Austin, TX | Part Time
IMPORTANT! Tell us more about yourself in a cover letter and explain how your skills and experiences qualify you for this position. If you are not currently in the Austin area, please tell us when you plan to relocate.
Application without a cover letter will not be processed.
Job Title: Marketing Automation Specialist – Part Time
Reports To: CEO
Location: Austin, Texas
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to help with our inbound marketing efforts to educate and connect with our global clientele who are relocating with their furry family members.
You will work with Marketing and Sales to develop and execute lead generation programs, manage the top of the sales funnel and track the progress of campaigns and programs. Ideally you have 3-5 years of marketing experience working within in a small company.
This is a hands-on position helping with the strategy, planning and execution of marketing efforts for a purpose driven brand.
We ship pets! For any client who is looking to move their furry family member from door-to-door, US to US or even country to country are often in need of a pet relocation company like us. We strive to provide an incredible experience to these clients on behalf of their precious cargo through our global network of vendors and 14 years of expertise.
What We Value:
- We believe in the importance of an amazing team
- Our actions are guided by our integrity
- We are empowered to innovate
- We are experts and never stop learning
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do
You’re a fit if…
- You are interested in international marketing and hope to gain experience while living in Austin
- You love animals
- You see the glass as half full
- You love working with fun people in a playful office
- You are a great collaborator
- You believe that marketing is changing rapidly so it’s important to constantly learn new things
- You love writing educational content towards a global market
Things You’ll Work on In Your First Year...
- Assist with the planning and implementation of digital marketing programs to targeted lead and client groups and segments
- Set up and test automations and segmentations in the marketing automation platform
- Manage a range of marketing activities including drip/nurture programs, monthly newsletters, landing page creation, form building and other lead generation activities
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization (a/b testing, etc.)
- Manage list targeting and suppression as necessary
- Use agreed targeting criteria to manage list-building and segmentation
- Monitor conversion rates and make appropriate, incremental adjustments to improve results and optimize engagement
- Collaborate closely with sales to constantly improve and optimize for success
- Regularly communicate campaign programs and performance
- Integration of marketing automation tools with website
- Take on other duties aligned with the needs of the business, when assigned
Required Background & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business or similar
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working in digital marketing
- Experience building and executing marketing programs in marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, SalesForce Marketing Cloud and Marketo
- Exceptional analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high level results
- Ability to exercise independent discretion and operate with minimal supervision
- Abundant energy and enthusiasm, matched with a genuine desire to solve problems
- Be a person with high integrity who believes in personal accountability
- Experience developing demand generation programs and measuring the impact of lead generation programs
- Possesses an inherent sense of urgency and customer-first mindset
- Excellent interpersonal communications and writing skills, especially within the context of digital marketing and web publishing
- Familiarity with Expression Engine a plus
- Basic HTML/ CSS skills and best practices for building marketing assets such as landing pages and email is a plus
For the especially enthusiastic candidate who would like to set themselves apart, please highlight yourself through a short video! Links can be submitted in your cover letter.