Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
IMPORTANT! Tell us more about yourself in a cover letter and explain how your skills and experiences qualify you for this position. If you are not currently in the Austin area, please tell us when you plan to relocate.
Application without a cover letter will not be processed.
For the especially enthusiastic candidate who would like to set themselves apart, please highlight yourself through a short video! Links can be submitted in your cover letter.
Job Title: Marketing Automation Specialist
Reports To: CEO
Location: Austin, Texas
We've been helping pets move all over the world since 2004. We're a small team located in the heart of Austin, Texas that share a passion for animals and problem solving. We have a fun, collaborative, and open work environment and take pride in what we do.
PetRelocation provides door-to-door transportation services for pets around the globe. No move is too great nor animal too exotic for our team and our extensive international network. We handle everything from pre-export paperwork to international quarantine laws, from flight bookings to customs clearance.
There are many life circumstances that prompt customers to seek our services, including relocation for job opportunities, employment transfers, military assignments, retirement, and more. As a result, our approach to potential customers is almost entirely consultative
We are looking for a specialist to help with our marketing automation efforts aimed to educate and connect with global clientele throughout the duration of the customer life cycle.
You will work with Marketing and Sales to develop and execute lead generation programs, manage the top of the sales funnel and track the progress of campaigns and programs. Ideally you have 3-5 years of marketing experience working within in a small company.
This is a hands-on position helping with the strategy, planning and execution of automated marketing efforts for a purpose driven brand.
You’re a fit if…
- You love details, data, and solving complex problems through creative thinking!
- You love animals
- You see the glass as half full—a great attitude is a must
- You love working with fun people in a playful office
- You are a collaborative team player
- You are an adaptive self-starter who embraces a constantly-changing digital reality
- You love creating educational content aimed toward a global market
Things You’ll Work on In Your First Year...
- Assist with the cross-functional planning and implementation of digital marketing programs to targeted lead and client groups and segments
- Set up and test automations and segmentations in the marketing automation platform
- Manage a range of marketing activities including drip/nurture programs, monthly newsletters, landing page creation, form building and other lead generation activities
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization (a/b testing, etc.)
- Manage list targeting and suppression as necessary
- Use agreed targeting criteria to manage list-building and segmentation
- Monitor conversion rates and make appropriate, incremental adjustments to improve results and optimize engagement
- Collaborate closely with sales and production to constantly improve and optimize for success
- Regularly analyze and communicate campaign programs and performance
- Integration of marketing automation tools with website
- Take on other duties aligned with the needs of the business, when assigned
Required Background & Skills:
- 3 - 5 years’ hands-on experience with Eloqua and Salesforce CRM programs or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business or equivalent
- Experience developing demand generation programs and measuring the impact of lead generation programs
- Familiarity with Expression Engine and/or other CMS a plus
- Basic HTML/ CSS skills and best practices for building marketing assets such as landing pages and email is a plus
- Exceptional analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high level results
- Ability to exercise independent discretion and operate with minimal supervision
- Abundant energy and enthusiasm matched with a genuine desire to solve problems
- Be a person with high integrity who believes in personal accountability
- Possesses an inherent sense of urgency and customer-first mindset
- Excellent interpersonal communications and writing skills, especially within the context of digital marketing and web publishing
- Eloqua Masters Certification
- Experience working in small company environment
- Open Paid Time Off
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) with company contribution
- Flexible Schedules
- Yoga in the Office on Thursdays
- Insights Discovery Self-Assessments
- Paid Holidays including your Birthday
- Fun Office Events & Celebrations
- Ability to Work From Home
- Free downtown parking
- Professional Portraits
- Bring Your Pet to Work