International Relocation Coordinator
Client Care | Austin, TX | Full Time
Job Title: International Relocation Coordinator
Department: Client Care
IMPORTANT! Tell us more about yourself in a cover letter and explain how your skills and experiences qualify you for this position. If you are not currently in the Austin area, please tell us when you plan to relocate. An application without a cover letter will not be processed.
For the especially enthusiastic candidate who would like to set themselves apart, please highlight yourself through a short video! Links can be submitted in your cover letter.
PetRelocation provides door-to-door transportation services for pets around the globe. No move is too great nor animal too exotic for our team and our extensive international network. We handle everything from pre-export paperwork to international quarantine laws, from flight bookings to customs clearance.
There are many life circumstances that prompt customers to seek our services, including relocation for job opportunities, employment transfers, military assignments, retirement, and more. As a result, our approach to potential customers is almost entirely consultative.
Being an animal lover is a prerequisite, not a plus. We are looking for individuals who not only love their pets, but are dedicated to using their experience and passion for helping our customers move the pets they love.
We're looking to hire a responsible, resourceful, and detail-oriented professional who excels at planning and problem-solving. You should immensely enjoy researching, multi-tasking, and staying organized. If you can’t live without a calendar, an agenda, or a to-do list, then this position is for you.
So much of what you will do involves complex communication – to the customers about our services, to the agents to make international travel arrangements, to the vendors for making sure we provide the best animal care and transportation.
You will need to be comfortable and confident in your ability to handle constant change and frequent ambiguity because we must dynamically adapt to the challenges of doing business in a rapidly growing and ever-changing industry. However, this fundamental nature of our company means that there is always potential for vertical and lateral movement to different positions, based on demonstrated strengths in leadership, customer service, training, and organizational development.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The International Relocation Coordinator’s primary role is to guide customers through their pet’s relocation and direct the activities of PetRelocation’s vendors. This includes reinforcing the purchase decision and value proposition through ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
You will be trained and educated on how to determine appropriate actions needed to solve unexpected problems. You will be responsible for managing resources, agents, logistics, timelines and client communications.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Execute the project plan and logistics for each pet move, using your expertise and judgment to make changes when required.
- Make a personal connection with our clients. Listen and respond with empathy to build rapport and understanding.
- Be timely in your communications with clients, vendors and teammates.
- Focus each day on providing outstanding customer service, understanding that you will be called on to exercise conflict resolution skills from time to time.
- Cultivate, retain and share knowledge about requirements and laws affecting your assigned projects for domestic and international moves.
- Update and maintain the integrity of data in Salesforce for each assigned project.
- Be an active participant in improving our processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Background and Experience:
- 3+ years of business experience in any of the following fields: Hospitality/Travel, Professional Services, Project Management, Vendor Management, Event Planning.
- Proven ability to successfully manage the details and deadlines for multiple projects at the same time.
- Documented history as a critical thinker who is trusted to operate with minimal supervision, research solutions and proactively solve problems.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to employ active-listening skills.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with your peers, along with the willingness share knowledge and help when you see a need.
- Love of learning. You are not content with maintaining the status quo. You want to be better and to make things better for everyone around you.
- Be a dedicated person with high integrity who believes in personal accountability.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in any applicable field
- We are an international services company, so there will be occasions when clients will require your assistance outside of standard office hours.
- Open Paid Time Off
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) with company contribution
- Flexible Schedules
- Yoga in the Office on Thursdays
- Insights Discovery Self-Assessments
- Paid Holidays including your Birthday
- Fun Office Events & Celebrations
- Ability to Work From Home
- Bring Your Pet to Work