General | Austin, TX | Full Time
If you would like to submit your contact information and resume to be considered for future employment with PetRelocation and there is not an opening related to your interests and background, you have found the right place!
Please note that applicants to this posting will only be contacted if we identify a need in the company where you appear to be a potential fit. If there is a specific role for which you want to be ‘on the bench’ (tagged as a future candidate) – please indicate this in your cover letter, listing the position in question, so we can make note that in our archive. Regardless, please include a cover letter with your resume and tell us what about the company caught your interest and what you would bring to the company in terms of skills and experience.
It may be useful for you to consider some of the questions that our hiring team uses when reviewing applications:
- Does the candidate demonstrate attention to detail (spelling, punctuation, etc.) and appear to have strong organizational skills?
- Is the cover letter well-written?
- Does the resume indicate that the candidate is a successful problem-solver or likes to get-things-done?
- Can the candidate articulate why he/she wants to work at PetRelocation specifically?
- Will they elevate the team and bring something new to our group dynamic?