Consulting | Portland, OR | Full Time
Pepper Foster Consulting is a strategy and project execution consulting firm headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We specialize in helping our clients turn their ideas and concepts into transformative realities, and we exist to make a difference; for our clients, our people, and our community. Founded in 2015, our consultants have been trusted to advise, elaborate, and lead the strategy, analysis, and execution of a host of mission-critical initiatives and projects. We serve a wide variety of locally based clients including Cambia, Daimler, NWEA, Nike, PGE, Davis Wright Tremaine, Papa Murphy’s, Wacom and others. Pepper Foster’s projects have resulted in major new products, services and revenue streams, cost savings, substantial productivity improvements, and broad gains in customer experience, goodwill, revenue, margin, and market share.
To support our growth, we are hiring experienced Management Consultants with demonstrated success and experience in consulting, and a track record of making a difference for their clients. In this role, you’ll work with our clients, and Pepper Foster teammates, to elaborate concepts and strategies; facilitate workshops and meetings; develop financial models and business cases; assess change readiness and develop change leadership plans; plan, manage and execute projects, programs and roadmaps; develop and document processes; manage and mentor teams of consultants and clients; identify and develop project opportunities; and achieve transformational change. With your strong reputation based on trust and delivering on your promises, you’ll hit the ground running with Pepper Foster, using your established consulting skills to deliver solutions that really make a difference for our clients, teams, and community.
What We’ve Gotta Have
- At least 3 years of consulting experience gained within a reputable consulting firm
- Established trusted advisor relationships with the clients you have served
- Track record of consistently and successfully delivering on complex consulting projects
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
What’d be Nice
- At least 6 years of consulting experience gained with a reputable, well-known consulting firm
- Respected and well-liked project manager of complex consulting projects
- Experienced, liked and respected people manager
- Track record of managing client relationships and accounts
- Startup and/or small company experience
- Existing Rolodex of client relationships in Portland and Oregon
- Not subject to a non-compete agreement in Oregon
- A Master's degree
Working for Pepper Foster Consulting
Our small, close-knit team is made up of consultants who are fun to work with, smart, emotionally mature, passionate, collaborative, and humble. They're committed to excellence, going above and beyond, and making a difference for their clients, teammates, and community. We’re located in downtown Portland just blocks from the food carts, MAX, great shopping, and more. Pepper Foster offers a great compensation and benefits package, interesting work, and a strong company culture that drives our success.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter telling us why you’re interested in working for Pepper Foster in particular, and describe how you meet each of our posted requirements (and if applicable, our “nice to haves”). You can expect to hear back from us within one week of receiving your application!