Program Manager / Case Management
People's Community Action Corporation | St. Louis, MO | Full Time
Too often, underserved communities are preoccupied with the challenges and activities of daily living at the expense of focusing on family health maintenance and wellness issues. In response to these and other community concerns, People’s Family of Corporations has established “community support” corporations that have proved successful beyond its well-known Betty Jean Kerr People’s Health Centers.
While primary care community health services remain the foundation of our community efforts, People’s Family of Corporations also deploys the resources of our Mental Health Center (Amanda Luckett Murphy Hopewell Center) and our People’s Community Action Corporation (PCAC), to address the total needs of our underserved communities. Currently, our family of 501(c)3 corporations includes a 60 unit senior affordable housing residence, along with 18 multifamily apartments for families with disabilities, a Connective Services Corporation that houses the Social Security Administration Office adjacent to the Delmar site, and the Amanda Luckett Murphy Hopewell Behavioral Health Center.
- Initiates plans and coordinates program and evaluation procedures to ensure program effectiveness and compliance.
- Coordinates and integrates program resources to achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness; Participates in developing and monitoring performance against annual program budgets.
- Responsible for fiscal control of program, including budgeting, financial reporting, and contract financial management.
- Pursues funding and partnerships to expand and improve programs; identifies and recommends solutions to program resource needs and requirements.
- Reports program goals, objectives and outcomes as required.
- Monitors and evaluates program outputs and outcomes, assuring funding requirements have been met in a timely manner.
- Serves as an expert program resource; provides training and technical assistance to program staff; interprets program policies and associated regulations; provides advice and direction to resolve problems.
- Reviews and approves internal and external reports, information and other documents.
- Ensures agency policies, procedures and protocols are followed.
- Work in collaboration with state local governmental organizations, private industry associations, and other entities in order to accomplish program goals, objectives and outcomes.
- Prepares board reports and presents information to the board.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in business administration, public administration, social services or related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in managing a social services related program or responsible project management to include a minimum of 3 years staff supervisory responsibilities.
- Sitting, standing, walking, twisting and bending on regular basis. Working indoor and outdoor gatherings. must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.