IT Systems Analyst
People's Health Centers | St. Louis, MO | Full Time
Under moderate to no supervision, provides support for networking equipment (switches, routers etc), servers (2008/2012), exchange and all other hardware/software. This also includes troubleshooting hardware/software for all internal customers (doctors and other staff members)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure that the Management Information Systems (MIS) department provides comprehensive, integrated, reliable, high-quality information technology services in the areas of network support, server support, hardware/software support, management, administration, installation and security.
- Designing, document, implement and maintain an effective support center methodology and process.
- Participate in the research, development and implementation of new technologies.
Set up and maintain network operations, troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems.
Set up and maintain windows servers (2008/2012, all editions).
- Highly self-motivated and ability to research and integrate new processes.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer proficiency necessary; capability to resolve complex problems with minimum confusion, frustration, and inconveniences for all parties concerned.
- Experience in networking including LAN, VLAN, Cisco, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience in Active Directory.
- Experience in Windows server 2008/2012.
- Experience in Windows 7/8/10 Professional, Office 2010/2013/365 suite.
- Experience managing Exchange server and virtualization, thin clients, terminal servers, load balancing a plus.
- Familiarity with and experience administering MS SQL Server and SQL Server applications preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience.