Technical Support Agent
Customer Satisfaction | Athens, Greece, Greece | Full Time
What we do
PeoplePerHour.com is a utility that allows small businesses to get their job done fast and reliably. We have a community online of Buyers & Sellers of any service imaginable to you, whom we bring together in an environment where they can transact across boundaries with trust.
Here are the things that characterize our culture and how we do things at PPH:
- Purpose first: we put our purpose and mission first and above all else. We remind ourselves every day that we serve a purpose higher than our own.
- Commitment: wanting to stay the mile and go through the journey. From our first 5 employees 4 still work in the company 4 years later. And the other left for health reasons.
- Passion: going above and beyond what others expect of us.
- Fighter: we believe in people who punch above weight and don’t give up at the first bump they hit. We have come a long way with very little so the fighter culture is in our blood.
- Constant step-up: learning, self-reflection and constantly stepping up to new challenges.
PeoplePerHour is seeking for a technical support agent who will provide excellent technical support to the users. As a member of the customer support department, you will be responsible for receiving incoming telephone and email requests to solve technical issues, handling customer support calls, troubleshooting and providing technical support to the customers.
The department is very busy and customer care and issue resolution is very important. The role centres around owning and resolving customer queries to a high standard. You will monitor and resolve customer issues and record any issues on the users account. You will respond efficiently and effectively to all inbound customer communication via any media. You will take full ownership of customer issues and see them through to resolution, above all delivering exceptional customer service at all times remaining focused and committed.
Suitable candidates will have a Customer Service background in an over-the-phone role (helpdesk or technical support), or a Customer Service role involving troubleshooting. You should be friendly and sociable, enjoy working as part of a team, have a flexible work approach, as well as the ability to multi-task.
- An empathy towards customer complaints/issues and patience to deal with them.
- Ability to take ownership of complex customer issues and pursue them through until resolution.
- Excellent customer service skills including verbal and written communication.
- Good telephone manner, proactive and helpful to both users and fellow staff.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under pressure and stick to SLA’s
- A good general understanding of internet and computer issues and tech savvy.
- Knowledge of customer support tools like Zendesk, Salesforce etc preferable but not essential.
- Co-ordination with team located in London, UK and in New York, USA.