Sales | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Looking for a new chapter in your career? We are in need of a Sales Executive.
PeoplePerHour is Europe’s leading online freelancing marketplace. We are revolutionaries debunking the archaic 9-to-5 work model. We are a purpose-driven business. Everything we do stems from our desire to empower people around the world to do what they love and live the dream of being independent, professionally and financially. With a vibrant community of more than 1M people, we connect talented experts with savvy businesses that search for the right skills to get the Job Done; quickly & cost-effectively. We work tirelessly to improve our community; not one day is the same and we grab opportunities with both hands and go after it fast.
Ten years into our journey it still feels as if it’s day one. The freelance economy is still at its infancy. And we believe it will fundamentally change the way companies - large and small – work and think about their HR function. That is why we are reinvesting organic profits into breaking out into new sectors & segments. Our newly launched product, Talentdesk.io, is the enterprise solution to manage temporary and permanent workforce in a more efficient and cost-effective way.
We have aggressive growth & innovation plans and we want you to be part of them!
Learn more about us
PeoplePerHour in the news
How we help our customers
We celebrate success
Our company culture matters more than anything to us. We want to hire people who share our core values. You will fit right in if you are someone who:
1. Loves Brutal honesty
- Hates sugar-coating
- Hates pointing fingers
- Hates fluffing. Says it like it is with brutal honesty
2. Acts like an owner
- Doesn’t sit around waiting to be told what to do
- Is selfless: don’t just cover your own back. Always put yourself last
- Cares about the business and its overall success
- Picks garbage off the floor
3. Is Accountable
- Do what you say & commit to. Gets it done!
- Resourceful & scrappy. Doesn’t need handholding. Will find a way
- Goal orientated. Sets and hits targets
4. Constantly raises the bar
- Is curious and inquisitive. Always questioning: how can we do this better?
- Finds ways to improve the status quo
- Goes above and beyond what’s given to him/her
- Thinks outside the box and loves innovation
- Self-reflective and improves a little every day
5. Is a Team player
- Is a clear communicator. You care about whether the other person understood, not just what they said
- Shows empathy: You care and don’t just throw the ball over the fence
- Makes an effort to gel and bond with the team
About the role
We are seeking a sales executive to sell to global organisations who has experience in consultative selling and of positioning enterprise solutions. This is an opportunity to join at an early growth phase and to be the founding member of the sales team. Whilst growing with the organisation you will have an opportunity to participate in strategy discussions and have a team built around you. Your role will be to evangelise TalentDesk.io as a solution to the senior business community. The role will be to qualify, explore and generate opportunities and solve challenging talent issues for clients- helping them to navigate the new world of work and how to blend in an on-demand workforce to their organisation.
- Initiate, define and close new sales opportunities and concepts, additional revenue streams and untouched market demands where we can introduce a new solution
- Whilst supported by telemarketing activity, the individual must be able to turn leads into opportunities and manage through the entire sales cycle to negotiate and close phase
- Must be able to manage end to end sales activity for the territory, including sales campaigns and cold-calling, to build a consistent funnel of opportunities
- Map out potential Talent Desk sales leads and market opportunities, sourcing 50% of your own deals through proactive networking and social media
- Research client and industry specific people related challenges/consultant market opportunities
- Successful qualification of new Buyer profiles & personas plus key operational processes
- Tracking of all client communications on our CRM tool as well as leveraging prospects in specific geographic territories and sectors
- Demonstrated 3-5 years track record where candidate has successfully achieved or exceeded targets
- Self-driven, highly motivated individual who is passionate about building a career in big-ticket sales
- Has experience in working in SW SaaS solutions sales environment
- Ideally proven track record in selling to Head of HR, Head of Delivery roles or equivalent level personas
- Excellent communicator, based on grounded business benefits
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- Must have disciplined approach including managing pipeline tools and accurate forecasting
- Need to be willing to travel when necessary to Europe, and USA
- Competitive spirit, ambitious and a very evident ‘will to win’ mentality
We are based in London – Soho
- Competitive Base
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus/Stock grant (EMI)
How to apply
If you feel this is the right role for you, please submit your CV and cover letter.