Marketing / PR | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Are you ambitious, hungry and keen to begin a new chapter in your career? We are looking for a Partnerships Lead to join our energetic and ambitious team in London.
PeoplePerHour is the UK’s leading freelance marketplace. Founded in 2007, our vibrant community has over 2m users across 150+ countries, and we have paid out in excess of £100m to freelancers.
We are a purpose-driven business. Everything we do stems from our desire to empower people worldwide to live their work dream, building their business from the ground up and becoming financially and professionally independent. PeoplePerHour is an invaluable resource for small businesses in the UK and outside, giving them access to expert freelance talent on-demand. So they can stay lean and flexible while growing.
We work tirelessly to improve our community; not one day is the same and we grab opportunities with both hands and go after it fast.
Get to know us in a snap
See what they say about us in the news: www.forbes.com and CNBC
Hear from our customers directly
This is how we celebrate success: PeoplePerHour 10 year birthday party
Don’t miss out on our latest TV ad
Ten years into our journey it still feels as if it’s day one. The freelance economy is still at its infancy. And we believe it will fundamentally change the way companies – large and small – work and think about the way they find and use talent. That is why we are reinvesting organic profits into breaking out into new sectors & segments. Our newly launched product, TalentDesk.io, is the enterprise solution to manage their temporary and permanent workforce in a more efficient and cost-effective way.
The way we do things at PeoplePerHour
We cannot revolutionise the job space without first starting a revolution ourselves – internally! We are PeoplePerHour. We encourage all people around the world to live their work dream and achieve autonomy! And we are the first to champion it!
We seek our team members to have an explosive career path and progression and we have set up specific evolution steps to make sure we achieve it – together.
Our teams are small, empowered and autonomous. We allow teams to define the methodology desired and used. From Scrum to Kanban, as well as other practices such as test-driven methodologies and pair programming, you will be the one defining it and you will be the one guiding us towards it!
Joining PeoplePerHour, you will find great colleagues to assist you technically and psychologically to achieve your goals! Our environment enhances knowledge, friendliness, and excellence - even if it means spending a bit more time to achieve perfection!
We believe our product needs input from every source, so we encourage open expression, ideation, and participation in order to achieve great user experience in our product. We encourage everybody to play a part in changing the way people and businesses work across the world.
Finally, we always give back. We encourage open source contribution and provide the time to achieve it. What comes around goes around…
We constantly use bleeding edge technology and at the same time, we endorse experimentation.
We design in Sketch, we prototype in InVision and we A/B test frequently
We test, iterate and phase our releases, reducing our time to market
We design to an atomic methodology
Our web service is ReactJS using Redux and NodeJS. Our mobile app is ReactNative
Our data science team are paving the way to the future, uncovering insights and trends in our rich data
About the role
As Partnerships Lead, you will nurture and expand existing partnerships, establish new lead generation, customer acquisition opportunities, demonstrate the results from them and play an important role in shaping PeoplePerHour’s partnership strategy.
This role will be working closely with our Marketing Director and focused mainly on developing broad and strong relationships with external partner organisations and find opportunities to grow the business.
What you will focus on
• Building our partner-based customer acquisition engine
• Developing deep and broad relationships with executives at partner organisations to stimulate activity and uncover new opportunities
• Identifying new sales and marketing opportunities, defining a business case to justify investment where required
• Leading contractual negotiations with new counter-parties and onboard them as partners
• Supporting development and customer adoption of partner-related features and integrations
• Innovating, obsessively monitor the voice of the customer and deep-dive on technological solutions with product managers to drive our roadmap of partner-related integrations and features
• Identifying mechanisms to track results and feed these back to colleagues and internal leaders
You will bring in a creative vision, problem-solving skills, strong prioritizing and organizational skills take pride in your work and enjoy working in a fast moving environment and passion for technology to ensure great customer service.
• You are proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• You are experienced at a top-tier consultancy, high-growth start-up or other fast-paced environment interacting with senior executives with a track record of success in roles of increasing responsibility
• You have proven the ability to develop strong and collaborative working relationships with customers or external parties and influence others to achieve outstanding results
• You have partner-based lead generation and customer acquisition experience
A few of the many perks of joining the PeoplePerHour team:
We pay a competitive base with yearly pay reviews and equity
Get some well-deserved rest with 25 days holiday & bank holidays
We will let you select your perfect work set-up
Fresh coffee and free beer/cider
If you feel this is the right role for you, please submit your CV.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, PeoplePerHour is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.