Marketing / PR | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Looking for a new chapter in your career? We are in need of a CRM Manager.
PeoplePerHour is Europe’s leading online freelancing marketplace. We are revolutionaries debunking the archaic 9-to-5 work model. We are a purpose-driven business. Everything we do stems from our desire to empower people around the world to do what they love and live the dream of being independent, professionally and financially. With a vibrant community of more than 1M people, we connect talented experts with savvy businesses that search for the right skills to get the Job Done; quickly & cost-effectively. We work tirelessly to improve our community; not one day is the same and we grab opportunities with both hands and go after it fast.
Ten years into our journey it still feels as if it’s day one. The freelance economy is still at its infancy. And we believe it will fundamentally change the way companies - large and small – work and think about their HR function. That is why we are reinvesting organic profits into breaking out into new sectors & segments. Our newly launched product, Talentdesk.io, is the enterprise solution to manage temporary and permanent workforce in a more efficient and cost-effective way.
We have aggressive growth & innovation plans and we want you to be part of them!
Learn more about us
PeoplePerHour in the news
How we help our customers
We celebrate success
Our company culture matters more than anything to us. We want to hire people who share our core values. You will fit right in if you are someone who:
1. Loves Brutal honesty
- Hates sugar-coating
- Hates pointing fingers
- Hates fluffing. Says it like it is with brutal honesty
2. Acts like an owner
- Doesn’t sit around waiting to be told what to do
- Is selfless: don’t just cover your own back. Always put yourself last
- about the business and its overall success
- Picks garbage off the floor
3. Is Accountable
- Do what you say & commit to. Gets it done!
- Resourceful & scrappy. Doesn’t need handholding. Will find a way
- Goal orientated. Sets and hits targets
4. Constantly raises the bar
- Is curious and inquisitive. Always questioning: how can we do this better?
- Finds ways to improve the status quo
- Goes above and beyond what’s given to him/her
- Thinks outside the box and loves innovation
- Self-reflective and improves a little every day
5. Is a Team player
- Is a clear communicator. You care about whether the other person understood, not just what they said
- Shows empathy: You care and don’t just throw the ball over the fence
- Makes an effort to gel and bond with the team
About the role
We are looking for a talented CRM Manager to take the lead with our CRM strategies and foster profitable long-term relationships with our users. In this role, you will collaborate with our Chief Marketing Officer to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Management systems, Marketing Automation tools and be excited about designing and understanding complex customer journeys.
- Developing a comprehensive CRM strategy
- Implementing and optimising a full email programme: transactional, automations, marketing messages, promotions, etc.
- Delivering impactful, clear communications & promotions to the customer that are relevant to their needs and life stage
- Identifying key opportunities to enhance user experience and customer journey
- Driving more insight and analysis into the effectiveness of CRM initiatives
- Implementing a value driven approach to CRM and demonstrating incremental benefit to the business
- Implementing continual test & learn process - going beyond simple A/B subject line testing
- Advanced CRM strategic thinking
- Hands-on practical CRM skills around setting up CRM programmes - managing segmentation, making simple HTML changes and producing reports from data
- Experience with designing and understanding complex customer journeys
- Experience with AB testing
- Track record in managing projects with multiple stakeholders across the business - including Marketing, Business Intelligence, Product Management & Engineering
- Ability to turn overall Marketing & Content calendar plans into ongoing CRM activities that meet commercial objectives
- Advanced analytical skills: Make data-driven decisions
- Technical knowledge of CRM / email marketing tools and database
- Natural sense of customer communication
We are based in London - Soho
- Competitive Base
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus/Stock grant (EMI)
How to apply
If you feel this is the right role for you, please submit your CV and cover letter.