Data Science | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Do you have a natural knack for numbers? Are you analytical and love solving complex problems? We are looking for a BI Analyst.
PeoplePerHour is Europe’s leading online freelancing marketplace. We are revolutionaries debunking the archaic 9-to-5 work model. We are a purpose-driven business. Everything we do stems from our desire to empower people around the world to do what they love and live the dream of being independent, professionally and financially. With a vibrant community of more than 1M people, we connect talented experts with savvy businesses that search for the right skills to get the Job Done; quickly & cost-effectively. We work tirelessly to improve our community; not one day is the same and we grab opportunities with both hands and go after it fast.
Ten years into our journey it still feels as if it’s day one. The freelance economy is still at its infancy. And we believe it will fundamentally change the way companies - large and small – work and think about their HR function. That is why we are reinvesting organic profits into breaking out into new sectors & segments. Our newly launched product, Talentdesk.io, is the enterprise solution to manage temporary and permanent workforce in a more efficient and cost-effective way.
We have aggressive growth & innovation plans and we want you to be part of them!
Get to know us
You might have seen us in the news
Hear from our customers
See how we celebrate success
Our company culture matters more than anything to us. We want to hire people who share our core values. You will fit right in if you are someone who:
1. Loves Brutal honesty
◦ Hates sugar-coating
◦ Hates pointing fingers
◦ Hates fluffing. Says it like it is with brutal honesty
2. Acts like an owner
◦ Doesn’t sit around waiting to be told what to do
◦ Is selfless: don’t just cover your own back. Always put yourself last
◦ Cares about the business and its overall success
◦ Picks garbage off the floor
3. Is Accountable
◦ Do what you say & commit to. Gets it done!
◦ Resourceful & scrappy. Doesn’t need handholding. Will find a way
◦ Goal orientated. Sets and hits targets
4. Constantly raises the bar
◦ Is curious and inquisitive. Always questioning: how can we do this better?
◦ Finds ways to improve the status quo
◦ Goes above and beyond what’s given to him/her
◦ Thinks outside the box and loves innovation
◦ Self-reflective and improves a little every day
5. Is a Team player
◦ Is a clear communicator. You care about whether the other person understood, not just what they said
◦ Shows empathy: You care and don’t just throw the ball over the fence
◦ Makes an effort to gel and bond with the team
About the role
We are looking for a super analytical numbers gizmo who will get involved across many facets of the business where analysis is needed, and communicate your findings to others. You will act like a Ninja diving in on different projects including but not limited to: reporting and Business Intelligence, marketing analytics, customer support analytics, working with the data science team where needed, competitor research, and also work closely with the performance marketing team to optimize the Adwords and other performance marketing accounts.
Ideally you’ll have:
Tenacity, drive and determination
Natural problem solving mindset
STEM degree from top University
Natural love for numbers
Excellent Excel skills
Commercial awareness and understand of what the numbers you analyze actually mean
Excellent communication skills
Bonus points if you have experience on:
Periscope (or other BI software)
We are based in the bustling heart of London; Soho.
We pay competitively with yearly pay reviews
Get some well-deserved rest with 25 days holiday + bank holidays
We will let you select your perfect work set-up
Our cool co-working space offers you coffee, snacks & beer on tap, breakfast on Mondays and Happy Hour on Thursdays
What should you do next?
If you feel this is the right role for you, please submit your CV and cover letter.