Cannabis Processor and Trimmer
Processing | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Post-Harvest Technicians are responsible for trimming cannabis in preparation for final processing of the product and sale. The right candidate demonstrates proficiency, organization, calmness, and attention to detail in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Must be resourceful and able to work both independently and with a team.
• Maintain organization/cleanliness of the warehouse while trimming
• Responsible for maintaining quality product
• May be assigned other job duties as necessary
• Operate with integrity and honesty
• Communicate issues to management/ensure a stable operations
• Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of all staging areas
• Familiarity with warehouse procedures a plus.
• Works in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking, and lifting (less than 10 pounds) for long periods of time throughout the day.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Hours - Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Subject to Change) with occasional weekend hours as needed.
Travel from home to location only. Must have reliable form of transportation to job sites.
Required Education and Experience
• Experience in the medical cannabis industry is not required.
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment preferred
• Organization and planning skills
• Ability to handle and respect confidential and sensitive information
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position does not approve visa requirements, H1-B sponsorship, special clearances, etc. Submittal and clearance of background screening, FBI Fingerprint requirements to meet Company Policy expectation