Systems Engineer - Enterprise Networking
Professional Services | Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana | Full Time
JOB TITLE: Systems Engineer, Enterprise Networking
People Driven Technology, Inc is a technology value-added reseller. We are a family-owned, local firm that focuses on simple, scalable business and technical outcomes for our clients. We leverage our decades of the combined business, technology, and engineering experience to deliver these outcomes, in a methodical manner.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and welcoming office culture.
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off.
The company is seeking to hire a full-time Systems Engineer, Enterprise Networking to support our Professional Services team.
- Provide expert level consulting services to clients, including network design, implementation, and optimization.
- Act as a subject matter expert for networking technologies, including routers, switches.
- Plan and execute complex network migrations, upgrades, and consolidation projects.
- Develop and maintain network documentation, including diagrams, configurations, and procedures and effectively manage the implementation process.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex network issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business and technical requirements and develop customized solutions to meet their needs.
- Stay up to date on the latest networking trends, emerging technologies, and best practices related to Cisco and Arista platforms. Continuously expand your knowledge and expertise to provide innovative solutions to clients.
- Creativity and a passion for learning new things.
- Good organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of routing and switching protocols, such as BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP
- Willingness to travel and work on-site at client locations as needed.
Preferred, but not required.
- Cisco CCNP certification/Arista ACE certification or equivalent experience
Recruitment Agency Notification
People Driven Technology, Inc does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our careers email address, People Driven employees, or any other company location. People Driven Technology, Inc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
People Driven Technology, Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and our business needs.
People Driven Technology, Inc is dedicated to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodations because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please contact the recruiter and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.