Senior Account Executive
Sales | Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana | Full Time
People Driven Technology, Inc is a technology value-added reseller. We are a family-owned firm that focuses on simple, scalable business and technical outcomes for our clients. We leverage our decades of the combined business, technology, and engineering experience to deliver these outcomes, in a methodical manner.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and welcoming office culture.
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off.
The company is seeking to hire a Sr Account Executive who will be responsible for prospecting, developing, and closing sales opportunities in core competencies of enterprise networking, hybrid cloud, cybersecurity, user experience, and lifecycle solutions. Candidates need a strong understanding of how technology enables businesses to develop strategies and meet objectives. The Account Executive will be involved in the entire sales cycle, including leading meetings to discuss key business and technology issues, assess client's needs, and identify the products/solutions that best meet those needs.
- Work with customers to understand their core business and position technology solutions to help them achieve their desired business objectives.
- Prospect new and existing customers to get People Driven Technology an opportunity to compete for their business.
- Work with People Driven internal resources to deliver WOW” customer experiences.
- Align with People Driven Technology key partners to build customer solutions.
- Contribute to creating an amazing culture within People Driven.
- Minimum of 7 years of direct selling experience in a high-technology customer-facing sales environment.
- Self-starter that is excited to be part of the initial group of employees for a high-growth company.
- Strong understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives.
- Strong financial and business expertise with an understanding of a multi-faceted business operation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills, and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment.