Administration | Grand Rapids, MI | Full Time
JOB TITLE: IT Administrator
People Driven Technology, Inc is a technology value-added reseller. We are a family-owned, local firm that focuses on simple, scalable business and technical outcomes for our clients. We leverage our decades of the combined business, technology, and engineering experience to deliver these outcomes, in a methodical manner.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and welcoming office culture.
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off.
SUMMARY: The IT Administrator is an internal technical resource that provides technical support to cloud-based solutions such as Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Intune, OneDrive, Azure, among others. The Administrator will also perform Service Desk functions for the organization’s internal IT environment.
- Implement and administer internal M365 environment
- Implement and administer supplemental SaaS services such as Cisco WebEx calling, Cisco Umbrella, SentinelOne, and Veeam for O365.
- Monitor and maintain IT systems and applications
- Provide end-user support
- Troubleshoot functional and technical issues
- Perform product testing and integration testing
- Manage software deployment and endpoint configuration policies
- Develop and promote standard operations documentation
- Maintain IT policies and procedures
- Work with third-party IT support when complex matters arise that require higher-level support
- Identify and remediate security issues
- Collaborate with CTO and COO to build internal IT roadmap
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement
- Maintain inventory and manage asset procurement
- Handle special ad-hoc projects as needed
- Keep up to date with technology advancements and best practices
- 2+ years of MS 365 experience
- Familiar with Azure AD, Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, and M365 Admin center tasks
- Possess detailed planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in a wide range of technologies
- Cisco CCNA and/or equivalent preferred
- Working knowledge of Veeam for O365, Cisco Umbrella, WebEx Calling, and/or SentinelOne preferred
- Strong verbal, written communication, organizational and technical skills
- Customer service skills to work with staff at all levels.
- Must be able to interact with both technical and non-technical team members
Recruitment Agency Notification
People Driven Technology, Inc does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our careers email address, People Driven employees, or any other company location. People Driven Technology, Inc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
People Driven Technology, Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and our business needs.
People Driven Technology, Inc is dedicated to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodations because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please contact the recruiter and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.