Business Development Representative
Business Development | Easton-Columbus, OH | Full Time
JOB TITLE: Business Development Representative
People Driven Technology, Inc is a technology value-added reseller. We are a family-owned, local firm that focuses on simple, scalable business and technical outcomes for our clients. We leverage our decades of the combined business, technology, and engineering experience to deliver these outcomes, in a methodical manner.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and welcoming office culture.
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team in Columbus, Ohio. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive new business and increase sales revenue. The successful candidate will be skilled in market research and analysis, lead generation, and building lasting relationships with clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a technology company and a proven track record of driving growth in a B2B environment.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential customers and market trends.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development plan, in partnership with Account Managers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create effective marketing campaigns and materials.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network with potential clients and partners.
- Provide regular updates and reports to the management team on business development activities and results.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure seamless client onboarding and retention.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and technology advancements to maintain a competitive edge.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in business development or sales, preferably in a technology company.
- Proven track record of driving growth in a B2B environment.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to conduct market research and analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CRM software and lead generation tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Willingness to travel to attend industry events and conferences.
Recruitment Agency Notification
People Driven Technology, Inc does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our careers email address, People Driven employees, or any other company location. People Driven Technology, Inc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
People Driven Technology, Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and our business needs.
People Driven Technology, Inc is dedicated to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodations because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please contact the recruiter and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.