Application Support Engineer
Customer Support | Virtual | Full Time
Join the Subscription Generation!
PeakPortal Software has an exciting new opening for an Application Support Engineer. This is a full-time opportunity for candidates with solid technical skills. PeakPortal offers competitive compensation, generous benefits package and career growth opportunities.
PeakPortal is a provider of Self-Service solutions enabling businesses to build, manage and optimize the revenue relationships with their customers.
As an experienced team, PeakPortal extends the customer experience for high-growth subscription based businesses. Enterprises and emerging companies alike engage us to enable growth strategies, to streamline the customer experience and to provide visibility into the metrics that matter most in the Subscription Economy.
We are seeking a highly motivated, entry-level, and professional individual to take on a customer technical support role. Typical duties include, but are not limited to, the handling of customer issues, system configuration, and troubleshooting, and providing & maintaining technical documentation on specific PeakPortal. The Application Support Engineer role primarily uses email to provide first tier technical and functional support to PeakPortal’s customers, but may jump on a phone call or screen share as needed to resolve the issue. We believe job satisfaction comes from being able to do what you love while working with other talented people, and not forgetting to have fun along the way.
- Provide technical support for our SaaS products
- Solve problems in complex customer deployments.
- Document solutions internally in our help desk software and sometimes externally to our clients.
- Act as a client liaison handling phone and email support requests, where you become an advocate for the resolution of client issues.
- Work closely with other departments in resolving issues and fulfilling all client requests, regardless of the nature of the problem.
- 1-3 years of experience in technical software support
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Patience and the desire to help others
- Ability to multi-task amidst competing priorities
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethics with the desire and ability to excel
Not Required, But Is A Plus
- BS in Computer science or related field
- Scripting / Programming skills
- Zuora / Recurly experience
- Familiarity with REST and/or SOAP queries
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment
Come join our incredible group of cloud professionals! We offer a dynamic environment with competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more! We are located in Palm Springs near the airport and Downtown.
Principals only- no third parties, no walk-ins, no phone calls please. PeakPortal Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.