Video Production Specialist
Marketing | San Jose, CA | Full Time
JetPens is a growing online retailer, specializing in premium writing instruments and office supplies. We have been featured in Wired, New York Times, CNBC, and Daring Fireball. We're looking for someone to create videos to bring our products to life.
- Produce videos of our products
- Storyboard based on video script.
- Shoot video and record audio.
- Edit video, add motion graphics, correct colors, clean up audio, etc.
- Add YouTube annotations, close captions, etc.
- Maintain regular production schedule.
- Manage YouTube channel
- Organize YouTube homepage, make play lists, etc.
- Propose original and creative video ideas based on current trends.
Qualifications & Qualities We Look For:
- Bachelor's Degree in digital media, design, or a related field.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience working in all stages of video production.
- Good knowledge of shooting with a M4/3 or DSLR camera.
- Extremely creative, organized, and have a good taste in music.
- This is an on-site only position. We are located in North San Jose, CA.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, with ability to write video scripts.
- Knowledge of using After Effects.
- Exceptional voice acting ability.
- Passion for art materials and office supplies.
- Excellent handwriting and drawing/painting ability.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: Competitive
- Benefits: Health, Dental, LTD, AD&D, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% Company Match, Paid Time Off
- Additional Perks: Employee Purchase Discounts, Company Parties, Free Snacks & Coffee
How to Apply:
- Please apply via JobScore.
- Please include a resume and a video portfolio with a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
- For candidates who are within 5 years of graduation, please also include a college transcript.