Video Production Intern
Marketing | San Jose, CA | Full Time
JetPens is a growing online retailer, specializing in premium writing instruments and office supplies. We have been featured in Wired, New York Times, CNBC, and Daring Fireball. We are looking for super creative and uber organized Video Production Intern to join our Marketing Team.
- Shoot and edit videos for our website and YouTube channel.
- Maintain a regular video production schedule.
- Make brand-appropriate visual and music choices for videos.
- Propose original and creative video ideas based on current trends.
- Support blog content with short demonstration videos.
- Good knowledge of shooting with a M4/3 or DSLR camera.
- Well-versed in using Adobe Premiere editing software.
- Expertise in visual design including layout, color, and typography for the Web.
- Experience in content optimization on YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Well-organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Must be on-site at least 15 hours a week.
- Knowledge in using Adobe After Effects.
- Mastery of other Adobe Suite software applications, especially Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong writer with the ability to write video scripts.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Competitive
- Perks: Employee Purchase Discounts, Company Parties, Free Snacks & Coffee
How to Apply:
- Please apply via JobScore.
- Please submit samples of your previous portfolio with your application.
- Please include a resume with a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
- For candidates who are within 5 years of graduation, please also include a college transcript.