Junior Marketing Associate (Full Time)
Marketing | San Jose, CA | Full Time
JetPens is a growing online retailer, specializing in premium writing instruments and office supplies. We have been featured in Wired, New York Times, CNBC, and Daring Fireball. We are looking for visually inspired Junior Marketing Associate to join our Marketing Team.
- Drive engagement and followership on our social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Propose and write blog articles and video scripts.
- Create visual media (e.g. photos, videos, drawings, handwriting samples, etc.) for blog, videos, and other marketing projects.
- Perform market research and contribute to development of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Great writing skills and English fluency.
- Strong photography skills.
- Experience with Adobe Suite software applications, especially Photoshop.
- Self-starter with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Extremely organized and able to manage concurrent workstreams.
- This is an on-site only position. We are located in San Jose, CA.
- Beautiful handwriting and/or calligraphy.
- Good drawing/painting ability.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Personal passion for art, design, and/or stationery.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Competitive
- Benefits: Health, Dental, LTD, AD&D, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% Company Match, Paid Time Off
- Additional Perks: Employee Purchase Discounts, Company Parties, Free Snacks & Coffee
How to Apply:
- Please apply via JobScore.
- Please submit samples of your previous portfolio with your application.
- Please include a resume with a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
- For candidates who are within 5 years of graduation, please also include a college transcript.