Fulfillment Team Member (Part Time or Full Time)
Operations | San Jose, CA | Full Time and Part Time
JetPens is a growing online retailer, specializing in premium writing instruments, and office supplies. We have been featured in Wired, New York Times, and CNBC.
- We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our Fulfillment Team to pick and pack orders among other warehouse duties.
- Though we call our facility a warehouse, it’s much smaller and cleaner than most typical warehouses that people are accustomed to.
- Great fit for college students looking to earn some extra cash.
- Pick customer orders from stock and prepare package for shipping.
- Restock products on shelves and/or bins according to predetermined warehouse location.
- Perform daily cycle counts and verify inventory.
- Organize warehouse & common areas.
- Ability to stand for an entire shift and/or repetitively bend.
- Strong attention to details.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to work minimum of 6 hours on Mondays.
- Available for overtime if needed.
Hours & Pay:
- We are looking for part-time workers for this role, but superstars have a chance to become full-time Operations Associates.
- Must be able to work on Mondays consistently throughout the year.
- At part-time status, we expect 16-24 hours of commitment per week; full-time positions offer 40 hours a week of work. Our operations run from 9AM to 5:30PM M~F (we are closed on Sat/Sun).
- Compensation: starting rate of $13.50-$14.50 / hour depending on experience; superstars receive raises every 3 months based on performance metrics.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% Company Match.
- Employee Purchase Discounts, Company Parties, Free Snacks & Coffee.
- Company-Sponsored Basketball League.
- Full-Time Benefits: Health, Dental, LTD, AD&D, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off
How to Apply:
- Please apply through JobScore link (https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/pcowinc/jobs/fulfillment-team-member-part-time-c_rNFeFqWr4Rb5eJe4egig).
- Please include resume.
- Cover letter not needed, but highly recommended.
- For candidates who are within 5 years of graduation, please also include a college transcript.