Customer Service & Product Content Specialist (Full Time)
Operations | San Jose, CA | Full Time and Part Time
JetPens is a growing online retailer, specializing in premium writing instruments and office supplies. We have been featured in Wired, New York Times, CNBC, and Daring Fireball. We are looking for a Customer Service & Product Content Specialist to answer customer questions, help resolve issues, and produce product content for our website. Please include a cover letter explaining your interest in customer service and/or stationery products.
- Customer Service
- Answer customer questions via email and phone.
- Resolve customer issues with orders, refunds, and exchanges.
- Process order returns.
- Product Content
- Write product descriptions and produce content for our website.
- Collect product specifications.
- Take and edit product photos.
Qualifications & Qualities We Look For:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Patient, courteous, and empathetic.
- Highly computer literate. Most of the issues will resolved through the use of tools on the computer.
- This is an on-site only position. We are located in North San Jose, CA.
- Strong interest in writing instruments, stationery, and office/art supplies.
- Excellent handwriting and drawing/painting ability. We sell writing instruments and art supplies after all!
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Previous experience in e-commerce customer service.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Competitive
- Benefits: Health, Dental, LTD, AD&D, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% Company Match, Paid Time Off
- Additional Perks: Employee Purchase Discounts, Company Parties, Free Snacks & Coffee
How to Apply:
- Please apply via JobScore.
- Please include a resume with a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
- For candidates who are within 5 years of graduation, please also include a college transcript.