SEO/Client Support Rep
SEO | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time
Marketing, Administrative & Client Relationship Support on SEO Team (SEO Account Manager)
PBHS is looking for an organized, customer service driven, tech savvy candidate with an interest in Marketing and dental. If you are reliable, professional and have an interest in growing your career with a well-established digital marketing agency in Santa Rosa, PBHS might be a really great place for you.
PBHS offers medical, dental, vision, Life, and AD&D benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to its employees. We also make 401k contributions (safe harbor contributions) on behalf of full-time employees and generously offer an annual bonus which is based on both employer and employee performance.
Position will initially be 100% remote. Applicant must currently reside in CA or NY.
Summary of Responsibility
The SEO Account Manager is responsible for providing support to SEO Analysts and clients, answering basic SEO questions, facilitating communication cross-departmentally and with clients, appointment scheduling, and performing basic website content changes via WordPress. If you don’t know how to do that, no worries. We’ll happily provide you with the training to develop the skills necessary to be successful in the role.
What you’ll be working on
- Working cohesively with the SEO Analyst to schedule client calls
- Answering client questions by phone or email regarding SEO and other PBHS products and services
- Updating the Client Record Management (CRM) system
- Initiating Work Orders when changes are required on client sites
- Assisting with Authorization process for Changes
- Performing basic website changes as requested by Analyst or Lead
- Other related marketing or administrative tasks as requested
- High School Diploma – AA or AS preferred
- 2+ Years Customer Service or Administrative experience in a professional office environment
- Interest in or experience with Marketing and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Interest in dental industry highly desired
- Word and Excel skills required
- WordPress experience helpful
Technical aptitude, attention to detail, organized, naturally inclined to provide great customer service, excellent attendance & punctuality, and strong communication skills (especially in writing).