SEO Analyst I
SEO | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time
Come grow with us!
PBHS is looking for an entry level SEO Analyst to join our growing team! This is a great entry level position with lots of room for growth.
This position initially will be remote. Candidate must reside in California or New York.
Successful Candidate in the SEO Analyst I role
You have some understanding of digital marketing and SEO. In this role, you will spend your day-to-day completing work orders to serve tier 1 clients to drive up traffic and improve rankings. You are technically curious, easily grasp marketing and technical concepts, and are highly interested in the SEO landscape. You’re obsessed with providing excellent customer service; have a knack for process and are pragmatic in the way you approach your work; have strong technical aptitude; and you’re a proactive communicator.
Job Summary and Overview
The SEO Analyst I is responsible for working with the Team Leads to serve tier 1 SEO clients by picking up and completing SEO related work orders in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with Team Leads to provide maintenance for tier 1 SEO clients. This could expand to providing support for tier 2 and 3 clients as well.
- Updating client websites with new content or changes and optimizing the site
- Updating scripts on client website
- Updating navigation on client website
- Perform domain changes
- Utilizing Screaming Frog to find and fix broken links
- Performing site speed checks
- Performing site visibility check (including mobile visibility)
- Submitting sitemaps
- Performing website audits
- Assist with monthly reporting
- Implementing meta data best practices
- Conducting keyword research
- Completing competitive analysis
- Recommend to Lead website content changes to increase customer utility and improve search engine visibility and ranking.
- Assist in driving organic traffic to client’s site and increasing new patient acquisition.
- Utilizing Google Analytics and other platforms such as SEM Rush and AWR.
- May also be responsible for conversing with the client over the phone or via email.
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Are a confident technically with a basic understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, and other platforms such as SEM Rush and AWR.
- Have working knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress.
- Understand and can support SEO initiatives that drive successful campaigns and client goal achievement.
- Are an excellent communicator (verbally and in writing) and have interpersonal skills that foster trust with co-workers and clients.
- Are naturally self-driven and find enjoyment in completing tasks.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism regardless of situation or audience.
- Have the interest in and ability to learn Google Analytics and how to measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on data.
- Are Committed to learning and understanding SEO trends and best practices
- Are Naturally inclined to self-manage/motivate by pragmatically setting and achieving goals.
- Have a strong commitment to honesty/ethics, punctuality, attendance, client success, innovation, teamwork, and professionalism.
- Have a desire to contribute to the success of the company, department, co-workers, and self.
- Possess motivation and drive to do a job well and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Have solid conflict resolution skills with the ability to diffuse high intensity situations while remaining calm, professional, and respectful.
- Are extremely organized and consistently able to meet deadlines.
- Are savvy with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 + year of experience working in a professional office with some marketing/technical responsibilities and/or equivalent training/coursework.
- Familiarity of SEO concepts, content strategy, website design U/I, and Google Analytics required.
- Google Analytics and Adwords Certification highly desired.