Accounting and Finance | Miami, FL | Full Time
PayerFusion's innovative TPA services utilize the latest medical claim processing technology coupled with our unique healthcare cost containment methodologies to provide you with the sharpest advantage possible.
We are a service-based company creating a full-featured software suite for the healthcare industry from scratch. We are an innovative company creating a unique experience for healthcare professionals. While many industry-wide solutions exist, nothing comes close to our ground-breaking approach.
- Have a complete and thorough knowledge of all accounting functions and procedures
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Process check requests in a timely manner
- Audit and process all credit card bills on a monthly basis
- Audit and process expense reports
- Monthly preparation and posting of complex and adjusting journal entries
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Reconcile Balance sheet items and provide supporting schedules for reconciliations
- Posting of payments and statistical transactions
- Perform all Month-end and Quarter-end reconciliations and prepare reports
- Respond to vendor and provider inquiries
- Responsible for performing daily clerical tasks such as filing, recording, record maintenance, copying and other similar duties
- Ability to work in a fast Pace environment and must feel free to communicate written and verbally with hospitals, physicians and other providers as well as with clients.
- Other related functions and task as assigned.
- Proficiency in Quick Books and Excel is a MUST
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines, in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail and good record keeping
- Team player that can collaborate with other teams in the organization
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to work independently
- Must be quality driven and a self-starter that is responsible and with excellent follow up skills
- Excellent communications skills via email and telephone (must be proficient in good telephone use and etiquette skills) to communicate with clients and interact with medical providers
- Proper use of English both written and oral. French/Spanish is a plus but not required
- Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting
- Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs
- Excellent health and dental insurances
- Time off during the year (vacation/sick and holiday)
- Pleasant working environment.