Junior Business Analyst
Software Development | Miami, FL | Full Time
Innovative TPA service on the forefront of globalization, PayerFusion Holdings L.L.C. seeks an efficient and committed Junior Business Analyst. We are a service-based company in the healthcare industry creating a full-featured software suite from scratch. Innovation drives our creation, as we are a progressive team, aiming to streamline the health field. Our ground-breaking approach is matched by our multi-cultural and professional team.
We require a Junior Business Analyst bridging communications between business and technical departments through innovative support and facilitation.
- Providing the dialogue and developing the relationship as a single point of contact to provide enhancements and setting expectation benchmarks,
- Participating in the modeling process with documentation, facilitation and adding expertise on subject matter pertaining to the sessions,
- Interviewing and analyzing business cases on a project by project basis,
- Investigating project requests, reviewing requirements, specifications, testing and supporting training plans to ensure objectives are being met punctually and adequately,
- Collecting and analyzing metrics to improve businesses processes and efforts.
- Analyzing root causes and recommending enhancements and necessary actions for streamlining productivity and effectiveness of business and IT units.
- Occasionally acting as project manager upon necessity.
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science and a minimum of 3 years of experience with business operations or systems development, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Healthcare.
- Agile and Scrum knowledge helpful certification a plus in considering for the position.
- Group Dental and Health Coverage
- Pleasant, respectful and open-minded work environment
- Vacation/sick/personal time off included