IT Manager/ Director
Software Development | Miami, FL | Full Time
We are seeking a passionate and talented Manager/Director of IT to join our team. We want someone with the capacity to develop creative solutions for difficult problems. Must be able to lead a team of 3 to 4 developers,This role direct the supervision of developers creates, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized. This position participates in design ad coding activities. Must have prior experience in Managing an IT Department, manages tasks and projects to timely completion and in budget and must be familiar with new technologies that will best benefit the company in its software development
In addition to Software Design and Development experience, you must have basic knowledge of the entire Software Development life cycle. Healthcare insurance experience preferred as well as e-commerce, payment gateway processes, insurance sales cycles and fulfillment of policies as well as knowledge of healthcare claims and the process an insurance company must follow to proper administer healthcare policies.
We are a service-based company creating a full-featured software suite for the healthcare industry from scratch. We’re an innovative company creating a unique experience for healthcare professionals. While many industry-wide solutions exist, nothing comes close to our ground-breaking approach.
Our technology stack consists of an extremely rich. Out in our enterprise we have some workflow, BI, and enterprise warehousing and reporting components all communicating securely via Web Services.
- Designs/Codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Maintains and modifies existing applications without supervision as well as under direction from senior management.
- Performs maintenance programming for existing version
- Assumes responsibility for on going date architecture
- Motivated, competitive and eager to learn and share ideas
- Self-managing independent thinker with strong communication skills
- Capable of driving a software idea from concept to reality on their own or within a team setting
- Manages staff consistent with the policies and procedures of the organization and the department
- Continues to process of quality development and assess that projects commence and finish on a timely basis
- Must be able to manage a budget for the department
- Must be able to communicate and work with the rest of the senior management team of the organization in carrying the company IT needs
- Interacts with other vendors in support of other services that support the IT infrastructure
ASP.NET 4.0, ADO.NET, C# 3.0
HTML, XML, ASP 3.0, ADO, VBScript, Cold Fusion, APL+Win 4.0
- Technologies – Visual Studio.NET 2008/2010, SQL 2005/2008 R2 Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Eclipse, NetBeans, Apache HTTP Server 2, Apache Tomcat 7
Web Services Architecture, Windows 2008 Server, Microsoft Exchange for Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Enterprise including Office and all Suites of products
Internet Information Server (IIS) 6/7
Asterisk, ViciDial, Silverlink, Modern Designs, Payment gateways and E-Commerce
- Maintains knowledge of proper structure for code creating, testing, deploying and guiding the team in this process
- We provide a great culture, competitive salary, full benefits and a fast-paced environment which nurtures innovation and collaboration.