French Speaking Customer Service Rep - Afternoon Shift
Operations | Miami, FL
PayerFusion Corporation is looking for an efficient and personable customer service specialist to work in rapidly growing healthcare third party administrator. Please join a team of excellence and reward. Must be fully proficient in the use of the French, English and Spanish languages.
We are a service-based company creating a full-featured software suite for the healthcare industry from scratch. Innovative drives us in creating a unique and meaningful experience for healthcare professionals. While many industry-wide solutions exist, nothing comes close to our ground-breaking approach.
- Must be quality driven and a self-starter that is responsible and with excellent follow up skills.
- Excellent communications skills via email and telephone (must be proficient in good telephone use and etiquette skills) to communicate with clients and interact with medical providers and our in-house case management department.
- Must be proficient in all functions of computer office use including email, excel, crystal reporting and other day to day software tools
- Must be fully proficient in the use of the French language- written and spoken communication
- The right candidate must be bilingual in Spanish and English with proper use of the languages in both written and oral form.
- Preferably must have previous medical field expertise in working in a health insurance company or HMO plan with authorizations, patient referrals and or customer service sales.
- We prefer someone with ICD 10 and CPT 4 knowledge and an understanding of the healthcare forms (UB 04 and CMS 1500).
- Salary ranges from 28,000 to 35,000.
- We provide excellent health and dental insurances.
- We also provide of time off during the year (vacation/sick and holiday) and a pleasant working environment.