Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Marketing | Las Vegas, NV | Part Time
Paul Sandhu Industries is looking for the right person to join our Sales and Marketing team. As the Sales and Marketing Coordinator you would support day-to-day sales and marketing operations including...
- Assist in preparation for conferences, dinner seminars, mailings and trade shows;
- Assist in travel logistics for field sales force;
- Manage inventory of marketing collateral across both companies, initiating reorders/reprinting as needed;
- Assemble marketing collateral (professional packets) and professional product samples;
- Serve as liaison between the field sales force and home office regarding promotional material needs and suggestions;
- Support ongoing marketing and communication initiatives as directed through the utilization of various email and social media platforms;
- Manage advertising calendar;
- Proactively look for, evaluate, and recommend opportunities to increase awareness of our offering through new conference speaking/exhibiting, online events, and new advertising venues;
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree OR 3+ years experience in an administrative role.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Effective time management and be able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Computer applications related to the work; Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products highly desired;
- Demonstrated professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
- Knowledge and experience with marketing and social media software including MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, Word Press, and You Tube, highly desired.
- Proper business English usage, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Fundamental office practices, procedures, and document management.
Job Type: Full-time
- Admin or Marketing : 3 years
- Ashburn, VA
Required work authorization:
- United States