Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT) | McDonough
Clinical | McDonough, GA | Full Time
Pathways Autism Center is the fastest, growing and locally owned ABA clinics in Georgia. We have won awards in excellence, Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE), Georgia Small Business Persons of the Year by US Small Business Administration (SBA), and Small Business “Success Story” by the Small Business Development Center of GA -Something none of our competitors can say!
Our vision at Pathways is to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities so they can live fully productive and meaningful lives.
We strive to maximize outcomes and enhance the lives of individuals with autism and developmental disorders through the provision of excellent evidence based educational and behavioral services. Through continual professional learning and continuous improvements, we will provide the highest quality of services and turn research into practice.
We focus on career development and promotion - people are at the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place.
McDonough Center: 382 Racetrack Rd, McDonough, Ga 30252
- Signing Bonus for Eligible RBTs
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefit package
- 401(k) Company Match
- Robust Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full-Time Hours (30-35 hours)
- Work Life Balance
- Ongoing professional development in clinical training
- Authorized Continuing Education Provider (ACE) by BACB
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Learning Center for upcoming BCBAs
- Supervisor Cohort
- Clinic Center-Based and School Environment
- Member of a Collaborative team
To be considered please apply at our careers link: https://pathwaysautismcenter.com/career/
SUMMARY: Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)work 1:1 with children diagnosed on the autism spectrum and with developmental disorders. Responsible for providing direct service to clients, supporting staff members with program implementation with fidelity, and supporting the mission of organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attendance at work is an essential element of your position and the employment relationship
- Communicate regularly with supervisors regarding client concerns
- Provide direct instruction and support to individuals with autism and related disorders in clinic, home, school, or community settings
- Adhere to designated protocols and practice solely within the scope of applied behavior analysis
- Implement programs as designed emphasizing communication, social skills, independence, and behavior
- Implement behavior intervention plans and instructional protocols as written
- Provide instruction and facilitate pro-social behaviors in a school and community environment
- Support learning skills related to activities of daily living and adaptive skills
- Record accurate data using Catalyst web based program for both behavior recording and skill acquisition programs
- Review service notes from team members; record session notes in data program daily
- Accurately record and maintain scheduled appointments in the practice management software daily and comply with billing and payroll policies
- Work collaboratively with other therapists, providers, BCBAs, caregivers, and school staff for effective program implementation. Take direction and feedback from the supervising staff to include the BCBA/BCaBA
- Complete required trainings related to organization guidelines, compliance, state and federal regulation
- Provides accurate and timely documentation for therapy and occupational tasks. Record accurate data Using web based program for both behavior recording and skill acquisition programs
- Take direction and feedback from the supervising staff to include the BCBA/BCaBA
- Support skill development in team members through modeling, training, and feedback
- Support client progress by completing quality assurance tasks including review/analysis of data & program
- Effectively communicate with all team members
- Adhere to and ensures all patient privacy policies, HIPAA compliance and confidentiality
- Demonstrate positive attitude and be a team player at all times
- Demonstrate professionalism and adhere to the ethical codes of conduct at all times
- Participate in team meetings and staff trainings as appropriate
- Complete required trainings related to organization guidelines, compliance, state and federal regulations
- Support the mission, vision and any initiatives of the company
- Monitors and maintains essential care and safety during procedures; applies safety principles as Identified by established policy
- Participates in continuing education to continually improve skills and abilities and stay abreast of current technologies/practices
- Exhibits a high degree of courtesy, tact, and poise when interacting with clients, families, and other professionals.
- Adjusts to fluctuating peaks in flow, acuity, and other operational demands while maintaining quality.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training. Two (2+) years of experience as a RBT. Must be exposed to advance level of behavioral intervention.
Must be certified and maintain certification as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT ®)
Must be in good standing with Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB ®)
Must be certified and maintain certification in Professional Crisis Management (PCM ®)
Must be certified in and maintain certification in BLS/CPR/First Aid
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.