Sales | Washington, DC | Full Time
Pathable provides a "virtual event platform", allowing conferences and trade shows to operate entirely online. Our clients are the producers of these conferences and trade shows.
We are a 100% remote company, so you are expected to work from home or a quiet, professional location of your choice. US residency is not a strict requirement, but as most of our partners are US-based, adhering to US working hours is.
Pathable's partner program allows third-parties with event-focused services such as registration, A/V, and event planning to include Pathable's virtual event platform in the suite of services they offer through to their clients.
Pathable is seeking a partner manager to recruit, manage, and grow our virtual event platform's partner program. Responsibilities include:
- Source, vet and onboard new partners
- Train partners on how to sell Pathable
- Monitor, report and optimize partners' sales efforts
- Evolve / refine our partner program
- 5+ years of proven project management, partner engagement and sales experience
- Experience working in a remote work environment
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Experience in the event and tradeshow industry desired but not required
- Passion for delivering client satisfaction and great experiences