Engineering | Seattle, WA | Full Time
- You're an expert with deep programming experience using a variety of tools and languages.
- You'll use your intimate knowledge of React, NodeJS and related technology to develop our second generation Meteor based web and mobile application.
- You'll dive into Apollo as part of our continuous commitment to paying down technical debt.
- You'll deploy code weekly, sometimes daily, to our AWS and Galaxy clusters.
- In addition to clear and frequent written communication, you'll video conference daily with team members to design and refine new features for the product, marketing websites, email campaigns and more.
- You have strong opinions loosely held; you enjoy vigorously defending what you know to be right as much as you enjoy being wrong when the best answers wins.
- You enjoy the challenge of accurately estimating your work and ensuring its on-time completion. You're loath to have your co-workers discover bugs you've missed.
- You thrive in a remove working environment where you define completely your own setup and interact with exclusively via computer; you go wherever you want.
- Pathable (http://pathable.com) is the leading provider of mobile event apps and online community platforms for conferences, tradeshows, events, and associations. From 10,000 doctors at a convention center to 200 community organizers meeting for a weekend, our software improves the entire experience of attending in-person conferences and events.
- Though we develop products delivered over the Internet, as a nearly 10 year-old profitable company, we're not quite a startup anymore. We're fortunate to have room to innovate and experiment as we develop new products and services.
- Managed and majority owned by the original founders, we've got the freedom to chart our own course -- our only influence is what's best for our customers.
- From the beginning our culture has supported and embraced remote workers. We don't have an office and the Pathable family lives or is traveling in over 10 countries. Our members enjoy more time with their children, living in remote and unusual places, or exploring the world; all while growing professionally and building things about which they are proud.
- We're building a new product, from the ground up, using the latest tools, integrated everything we've learned from nearly 10 years of product development to the same market.
- Accrued paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Full medical+dental benefits for US workers
- Medical insurance stipend for non-US workers
- Yearly self improvement stipend
- Monthly stipend for co-working space
Please visit http://pathableinc.jobscore.com and be sure to enter the URL of your personal website in the field marked XKCDTHX1138.