Client Support Specialist
Client Services | Remote, OR | Full Time
Pathable provides a "virtual event platform", allowing conferences and tradeshows to operate entirely online. Our clients are the producers of these conferences and tradeshows.
We are a 100% remote company, so you are expected to work from home or a quiet, professional location of your choice. We have clients and offices throughout the world, but the majority of our clients are US-based, so we are primarily hiring people who will work roughly East Coast US working hours.
The Client Support Specialist provides Tier 1 support for our event hosts via phone, email, chat and tickets in Zendesk.
The Client Support Specialist enjoys the excitement and nervousness that surround a live event and excels in projecting a calm, focused professional demeanor via email, phone and communication through the Zendesk ticket(s).
- Provide Tier 1 tech support for event hosts and attendees via phone, email, chat, and tickets in Zendesk and other
- QA issues within the product, find solutions, and create escalation tickets to development as needed.
- Communicate with the Client Happiness Manager or Client Advocate if a client needs more in-depth advice or account alteration
- Available to work all weekends
- 1+ years in event management or production, or media production
- Foundation in customer service basics: a reassuring, unflappable attitude will take you far!
- Superior communication and demonstration skills (verbal and written)
- English fluency, both written and spoken
- Ability to convey technical information to a general audience
- Ability to learn on a steep learning curve
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Reliable Internet access and a reliable computer
- Comfort and facility with modern computers, the Internet, and the web lifestyle
Bonus (Not Required)
- High Technical Aptitude
- Experience with Zendesk or similar CRM tools
- Experience supporting Zoom, Skype, Vimeo or other video tools
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- People who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, helpful, easy-going, and friendly)
- Starting Full-time salary 45K.
- Full medical+dental benefits for US employees
- Planned Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Pet friendly work environment
- Joie de vivre