Client Services | Washington, DC | Full Time
Pathable provides a "virtual event platform", allowing conferences and tradeshows to operate entirely online. Our clients are the producers of these conferences and tradeshows.
We are a 100% remote company, so you are expected to work from home or a quiet, professional location of your choice. We have clients and offices throughout the world, but the majority of our clients are US-based, so we are primarily hiring people who will work roughly East Coast US working hours.
The Client Advocate acts as both the project manager and the advocate for the client. A successful client advocate will understand the needs of the client as well as or better than the clients themselves, and translate those needs into an action plan for a successful event.
A successful Client Advocate will ensure the client understands the process, that Pathable forms and executes a successful plan around the client's event, and that the client is well-informed throughout the execution process.
If problems arise, the Client Advocate can intervene on the client's behalf and represent them within Pathable's infrastructure to ensure they are well taken care of. If additional products or services are required, the Client Advocate facilitates the purchase process, and when the event is complete, the Client Advocate ensures the client's feedback is heard, digested and acted upon and initiates and executes the renewal process.
- Facilitates initial intake call with new clients, partnering with Client Happiness Manager
- Maintains relationship with client through the event build process
- Can intercede on client's behalf where there are concerns about the execution of the plan by Client Happiness Team
- Processes any requested addenda to the contract and renewal at contract's end
- Tracks and monitors ROI on Pathable programs
- Creates post-event report and delivers it to client via a Post Event Debrief call
- Minimum four years experience in customer-touch activities (sales, account management, customer service, or support) for a SaaS and/or event industry product
- Ability to project a mature, professional tone and instill trust and confidence
- Fluency with computers and software
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passion for understanding and supporting customer needs
- Fast learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated professional who operates well in an empowered, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with strong planning and skills, with an emphasis on successful delivery against established goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
Bonus (Not Required)
- Background in the conference and event industry
Our Culture Rewards:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who are independent and resourceful.
- People who are highly responsible and self-motivated, and slightly overboard on attention to detail.
- People who know the web like an old friend
- People who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Proven experience in churn reduction – we’ll want to hear how you were successful in this!
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, helpful, easy-going, and friendly)
- Starting Full-time salary $50K - $57K - Depending on experience
- Full medical+dental benefits for US employees
- Planned Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Pet friendly work environment
- Joie de vivre