Valet Parking Attendant
Valet Staff | Kansas City, MO | Full Time and Part Time | From $15.00 to $20.00 per hour
We are StaffIt of Kansas City,LLC DBA ParkIt, Kansas City's Premier Valet Parking and Parking Service Provider. We provide valet parking services for a variety of different clients throughout the Kansas City area. In some cases we are providing services on special event basis while other clients are on an ongoing basis.
We will provide exceptional customer service to every customer/client, every time while being dressed to perfection.
ParkIt is a Kansas City-based customer service company that provides the most efficient, reliable and secure parking services throughout the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
To exceed the expectations of both our clients and their patrons, we provide uniformed, well-groomed and highly trained customer service parking attendants. ParkIt will continue to expand throughout the Kansas City area and beyond while still providing the highest quality valet parking services available.
We uphold the highest standards of conduct in dealing with our co-workers, our clients and the community as a whole. We will always take ownership of our actions regardless of the circumstances.
We will always approach our work with passion, devotion and vitality. We believe that always remaining positive and looking ahead are essential to success.
We lead by example, providing our attendants with the tools to continually provide exceptional customer service to everyone.
We accept tasks as a group, not as individuals. We accomplish this through holding one another accountable for our actions.
We aspire to the highest level of excellence. We believe that hard work and diligence will always lead to successfully attaining our goals.
- Open doors and assist guests/visitors at all times on shift.
- Ensure vehicles are legally parked and to maintain a smooth and efficient flow of traffic
- Monitor and maintain safety at all times
- Report any vehicles/safety, security or other concerns to the manager/supervisor on-site
- Ensure parking tickets are completed properly for ever vehicle parked
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to manager
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver's license
- The ability to work a variety of different shifts including mornings, afternoons, evenings (the ability to also work overnights is a huge plus!)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to drive a manual (stick) transmission is a huge plus!
- All employees will be outdoors for the duration of their shift. Inclement weather (hot, cold, precipitation, etc) will have a significant impact on the employees work environment. Shifts will not be canceled due to inclement weather and all employees will be required to attend their scheduled shifts.
- Have a great attitude, professional appearance and pleasant demeanor
- Standing for your entire shift
- Running 50+ times a day or more
- Entering or exiting customer vehicles 75 times a day or more
*Quoted pay of $15-$20 per hour consists of average hourly, tips & bonuses