General | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Before you apply, please read what we are looking for; minimum of 3-5 years experience required as a Lead Granite Installer!
Papagno's Marble & Granite is looking for a highly motivated and experienced countertop lead installer to join our team. Papagno's is one of the leading Marble and Granite fabricators in Scottsdale, Arizona. We template, fabricate, and install stone surfaces. We are a growing, professional, high-end countertop fabricator. We are seeking an experienced Lead Installer that can both install with exceptional skill, and communicate in a friendly, clear and professional manner with our customers and staff. The typical day includes 3 installations plus travel time.
Hours: 7 AM Start M-F, OT as required
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Must have 3-5 years experience required as a Lead Granite Installer. Providing our customers with a quality countertop installation.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and quality workmanship.
- As a lead installer, you will be part of a 1-3 person crew responsible for delivering and installing quality stone countertops to our customers.
- The ideal candidate for this role should be dependable in both job performance and attendance and be a team player.
- Installing countertops in a timely manner and photographing completed installs.
- Professional appearance
- Good attitude, willing to learn, neat, organized, fast worker, installs in a timely manner, detail-oriented, team player
- Experience within the construction industry is a plus.
- Attention to detail with ability to keep worksite organize.
- Varied power tool operation.
- Abilty to recognize color.
- Ability to mix color and seam countertops.
- Close attention to detail in necessary.
- Call the customer when you are on your way to their job site.
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or concerns while on the job site.
- Contact office to resolve any concerns that cannot be addressed on the job site.
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to the installation as they arise.
- Photograph completed job and completing necessary documentation
- Performing manual countertop templates at end customer's location, if necessary.
- Keep track of your tools in the truck, anything goes missing its on you to replace tool.
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude.
- Must be strong to carry natural stone (marble, granite and quartz) tops. Good physical health with the ability to lift up to 200 lbs. with the assistance of a teammate.
- Bilingual preferred: Spanish.
You must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record. Pass a criminal background check and pass a pre-placement physical/DOT certification exam.
You must be self-driven, able to multi-task, and able to cope with a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The Papagno's team is group of young, healthy, hard working and fun people creating a great atmosphere to work in and providing excellent quality product and superior customer experiences.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume/work history.
Papagno's is a family owned business dedicated to providing our customers with excellent products and a customer service experience that is setting the standard for the industry.