General | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Before you apply, please read what we are looking for; a minimum of 3-5 years experience required as a Granite Fabricator!
Papagno's Marble & Granite is looking for a highly motivated and experienced countertop lead fabricator to join our team. Papagno's is one of the leading Marble and Granite fabricators in Scottsdale, Arizona. We template, fabricate, and install stone surfaces. We are a growing, professional, high-end countertop fabricator. We are seeking an experienced Lead fabricator that can both fabricate with exceptional skill, and communicate in a friendly, clean, and professional manner with our customers and staff.
Hours: 7 AM Start M-F, OT as required
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Must have 3-5 years experience required as a Granite Fabricator. Providing our customers with a quality countertop installation.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and quality workmanship, attentive to details.
- Ability to use power tools as required for each fabrication.
- The ideal candidate for this role should be dependable in both job performance and attendance and be a team player.
- Know how to move slabs around.
- Know how to drive the forklift.
- Professional appearance
- Good attitude, willing to learn, neat, organized, fast worker, fabricates in a timely manner, detail-oriented, team player
- Experience within the construction industry is a plus.
- Attention to detail with the ability to keep worksite organize.
- Varied power tool operation.
- Ability to recognize color.
- Ability to mix color and seam countertops.
- Close attention to detail is necessary.
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or concerns while on the job site.
- Contact the office to resolve any concerns that cannot be addressed on the job site.
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to the installation as they arise.
- Photograph completed the job and completing necessary documentation
- Keep track of your tools, anything goes missing it is on you to replace tool.
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude.
- Must be strong to carry natural stone (marble, granite, and quartz) tops. Good physical health with the ability to lift up to 200 lbs. with the assistance of a teammate.
- Bilingual preferred: Spanish.
You must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record. Pass a criminal background check and pass a pre-placement physical/DOT certification exam.
You must be self-driven, able to multi-task, and able to cope with a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The Papagno's team is a group of young, healthy, hard-working and fun people creating a great atmosphere to work in and providing excellent quality products and superior customer experiences.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume/work history.
Papagno's is a family-owned business dedicated to providing our customers with excellent products and a customer service experience that is setting the standard for the industry.