Website Implementation Project Coordinator
Project Management | Remote in Arlington, VA | Full Time | Opened 8 days ago
Pantheon—a fast-growing Web technology firm located in Arlington, VA and Tampa, FL—is looking to hire a Project Coordinator for Website Implementation. The ideal candidate would be someone who:
- Has exceptional customer service skills. Our customers love us, and we love to help them. First and foremost, we want someone who can inspire confidence in our customers by being responsive, knowledgeable, and organized.
- Is curious about the web, software, and technology. Are you wondering how things work? If you are eager to learn and dig into how to build and support great software, then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Excels at problem-solving. Are you able to get to the root cause of a problem? Some of our projects exist to provide simple answers to complex problems. We want someone who can help break down complexity, analyze it, and define a path for resolution.
- Can serve as the Rosetta Stone between developers and clients. Pantheon’s project managers are expected to understand multiple perspectives and write clear, succinct, and detailed requirements that provide our development team with the context and specifications they need to build a great application while providing our clients with understandable project documentation they can approve.
- Adds value to our team. We’re not looking for a wallflower but for a confident, curious, energetic, and personable professional who can teach us as much as we can teach you. If this describes you, let us know what you might bring to our table.
The primary responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Manage the flow of work across multiple web implementation and maintenance projects
- Run daily stand-up meetings, weekly client status meetings, and ad hoc internal project meetings
- Work in-real-time and asynchronously to triage the flow of work toward high-quality completion
- Manage resources against a schedule accommodating risk, status, and necessary dependencies
- Track and report on project status, including budget expenditure to internal management and clients
- Provide periodic written and verbal status updates
- Effectively manage client expectations with regard to budget, scope, and timing
- Continual creation and updating of process documentation
- Track and maintain contractual obligations
Desired Skills and Experience
The following skills are required:
- Knowledge of web technologies, how they are used, and what lies ahead
- Client management skills, including management of expectations, risk, scope, budget, resources, and communications
- Ability to create concise, plain language documentation of requirements to be understood by both technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to balance multiple things at the same time
- Excellent coordination skills
- Proficiency with Jira, Confluence, Word, Excel, and CRM tools
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 0-4 years of experience
The following skills are a plus:
- Web Development experience
- Design experience
- Agile/Scrum Certifications
- Experience with Governmental organizations, specifically the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives
Learn more about us at http://www.panth.com