Front End Developer
Software Development | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Pantheon—a fast growing, Web technology firm located in Arlington, VA—is seeking qualified candidates for Front End Developer to implement frontend sub-systems for client applications in the healthcare industry.
We are a data driven company who practices what we preach. We partner with our clients to develop a deep understanding of their business goals and their customers’ needs; from there, we conceive and implement core technology solutions that have a demonstrable impact on their strategic goals and the lives of their customers. We take pride in supporting our clients' missions and in playing a part to attain improved outcomes for patients and caregivers.
We combine a user-centered product strategy, a deep technical knowledge and years of experience to design and develop technologies that solve problems and create change. You will be a driving force in the relationships with our clients and in the development of innovative solutions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with the Business Analyst and the Client to understand business requirements
- Work with the designer, the back end team, and other stakeholders to come up with suitable solutions
- Design, implement, test and deploy front end sub-systems in accordance with business requirements
- Enhance the user experience of existing systems.
- Five years of Angular experience
- Expertise in Typescript
- Expertise in CSS Build systems
- Experience with implementing and maintaining Production systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
- Experience working with on-site and remote team members
- Experience with Node.js is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with SurveyJS is a plus
- Experience working with REST APIs is a plus.
Who you are:
- You are detail oriented
- You are a fast learner
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- You thrive in a fast paced project
- You like new challenges and learning new technologies.
Pantheon is a software company comprised of thoughtful, intelligent, and creative software developers, business analysts and designers. We solve problems by building great software. We are always on the lookout for good smart people, so if you are a rock star, we want to talk to you.
We work hard, but we also have fun doing it. We regularly have team events such as movies during the workday, scavenger hunts, professional sporting events, and more.
If you consider yourself an artist who can build and operate meaningful software, we want you on our team. Let’s talk.