Software Development | Arlington, VA | Full Time
We solve problems by building great software. Period. Pantheon is a software company with a lot of wonderful, thoughtful, intelligent, and creative software developers. We are always on the lookout for good smart people, so if you are a rock star we want to talk to you.
Pantheon is a different kind of company. We partner with our clients to develop a deep understanding of their businesses; from there, we conceive and implement core online technology solutions that can have a demonstrable impact on their strategic goals. We combine our deep technical knowledge and experience with an understanding of how companies work, their key challenges, and how technology can enable solutions rather than cause additional problems or headaches. You will be the driving force in the relationships with our clients and in the development of innovative solutions.
Because we build great software, we have great opportunities. One of our projects is to develop tools that are currently used by health care providers and systems to measure and track clinical performance and outcomes. We are re-designing some of the tools to better serve our users. We need a front-end developer who can work to model, design, and implement a new user experience.
This position would design and develop an Angular.js front-end application, which includes dynamic RESTful routing, data binding, HTML templates, JS view models, support for 3rd party plug-ins, performance tuning, and cross device/cross browser support.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Implement a technical solution based on business requirements and best practices.
- Establish database, workflow, and reporting features using an existing framework.
- Maintain and develop reporting system using Angular.js, HMTL5, and CSS3.
- Communicate implementation progress multiple times daily.
- Keep technical implementation on time and within budget.
The following skills are required:
- Authorized to work in the US
- Web application development
- Web application usability
- HTML5, CSS3
- C#, PHP, Python
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
The following skills are a plus:
- Graduate Degree in Business or Technology
- Web design experience
- Wire-framing and prototyping experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud expertise
- Experience working in a mature DevOps environment
- Experience running or contributing to open source projects
The ideal candidate will be described by his/her peers using most of these phrases:
- Compelled to think critically
- Does not know how to fail
- Pays attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Sets out to work with planning and foresight
- Has strong oral and written communications skills
- Understands both business and technology
We believe in hiring extremely smart people, giving them aggressive goals, and then getting out of their way so they can achieve those goals. You will work hard, but you will be supported, and you will be compensated and appreciated for your work.
Pantheon conceives and implements online technology solutions that help emerging organizations meet their strategic objectives. Since 1994 we have assisted hundreds of clients in meeting their strategic goals and objectives through the intelligent delivery of online technology solutions to real-world business challenges. We partner with our clients to develop a deep understanding of their businesses; from there, we conceive and implement core technology solutions that can have a demonstrable impact on their strategic goals. We distinguish ourselves from other professional services firms in two key ways: 1) in how we approach applying online technology to help our clients address their challenges and achieve their goals; and 2) by improving the core systems that have a day-to-day impact on our clients’ operations.